Reviews for We had some good times
Im Italian chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Hey dumbass cazzo means fuck in Italian not dick
EzioXClaudia chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hey there! Brilliant fanfic!:) I was wondering if you could write a one-shot where baby!Claudia is abducted and raised by the templars. Twenty years later she's sent on a mission to kill the assassin Ezio Auditore. They meet, get into a fight, but can't seem to kill each other, they immediately feel a strong connection. (Claudia doesn't remember her family and Ezio doesn't recognize her.) Shameless smut ensues. Eventually the truth comes out. They're confused, they try to draw a line, but can't stay away from each other. Thank you so much in advance.)
bubblesplat chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Um... Cazzo means fuck (though I am pretty sure directly translates it means something more like ass/dick. It isn't used for that though.) puttana is technically the only term for bitch, but it also translates to whore, or slut.

Figlio does not mean bitch. At all.

If you wanted to call someone a dick, you would say testa de cazzo, which literally translates to head of dick, in a way, it's a classy way to say dickhead.

I don't mean this in a bad way, I liked the story, though in not sure how old it is... I forgot to check the date.

I just figured I would steer you in the right direction.

And I am not going off of google translate-Italian may be my second language, but I'm pretty good.

Other than that, I liked the story. Good job:)