Reviews for You and Me: Modified
lyly the tomboy chapter 5 . 1/25
how awesome was this one
lyly the tomboy chapter 4 . 1/25
D definitly D woo hoo shadow is awesome and super hot
lyly the tomboy chapter 3 . 1/25
nice so ya nothing more
lyly the tomboy chapter 2 . 1/25
ummmmmmmm thats really um nice well im 12 sooooooooooooooooooo eh never mind its AWESOME
lyly the tomboy chapter 1 . 1/25
nice sense im a tomboy action is cool
Savvy0417 chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Keep going girl! XD
ShadAmy FanGirl chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
At least your posting. I thought you said Shadow gave Amy the chaos emerald to remember him in previous chapters. Change your mind? Anyways, the answer for chapter 4 was...a) definitely. Yay! I got it correct! Also, its always good to add holidays in storys. February is coming soon! Valentine's Day! The worst thing about V-DAY is that in middle school love is blind. Its has never been a good idea to date as a young teen. Any comments?
res123 chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Dear xXTwIlIgHt ThE wOlFXx, thank you for your update! Amy's explanation was pretty silly. It made me want to laugh.
r.e.s.
guess who chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
TTC ( time 2 continue) lol does amy lose her memory? ;( update!"! ;)
PrincessinParis2014 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Please continue I can't wait until the next chapter!
Savvy0417 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Oh good chapter Twilight! Keep it up! :)
res123 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Dear xXTwIlIgHt ThE wOlFxX, thank you for your update! This chapter was funny. I liked how everyone ran off when Amy had to shovel the walk. And it was good to see Shadow talk to Amy. Anyway It's allright if you need to take a break from writing. Forcing yourself to write when you don't want to can make you feel burnt out. So it's good to take a break from time to time. I think you were joking about the bastards thing however If I have been one I apologize.
r.e.s.
Falling out the stars chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
This chappie is amazing! I love it! I can't wait til the next one!
PrincessinParis2014 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Cool chapter! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Lightning rose chapter 8 . 8/18/2013