Reviews for The Month of May
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
So glad I read this! It was wonderful!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is simply gorgeous. I love the way you get inside Ziva's head, and especially the way you write Mike's ghost. The scene of Ziva asking Gibbs not to leave almost made me tear up, but the retirement party with the whole gang at Gibbs's house made me grin a big silly grin. Just beautiful work.
bookdiva chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved it! Maybe a sequel? Or a chapter where Tony and Ziva have an announcement?
the electric phantom chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
AW! That is such an adorable fanfic! Of course, if the show did that, I'd rip 'em to shreds. However, it's the perfect thing to help with these awful gut feelings I've been having.
patncisfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
It was lovely but we know that the finale will leave us with lots of surprises and lots of worry. Thanks for this happy rendition!
noname chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I really liked this story. I think I may need to reread this again after the final show this season.
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Beautiful writing. It is good to see Gibbs' POV, and to hear Mike Franks live on in his head. You got the voices, the mannerisms dead on. As for cheese and fluff - after Double Blind and the promos for Damned If You Do, I think we all deserve a little of that. Angst is an okay place to visit, but who wants to live there?
blackandwhity chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is amazing! I love the way you write Gibbs, you get him perfectly.
Beautifully written, very articulated, and highly emotional. Great job!
Seddie1204 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I like cheesy and fluffy and cheerful. They're a breath of fresh air from all the pain.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
At first I didn't like the direction you went, but i remembered that realistically, this is the way things SHOULD go for Gibbs. But as it went along I liked it and I liked it most of all at the end!
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You know, I sometimes tire a bit of Gibbs on the show, but it's wonderful character writing like this that makes me appreciate him more. (Perhaps it's because we're treated to so little of his inner thoughts on the show? I need them laid out for me like you did! ;-) ) I also am a sucker for POV fics and you did a wonderful job here- not giving us too much of the world orbiting outside Gibbs' forced retirement, but enough to see that life does go on and our beloved characters continue to change and grow and yet remain delightfully the same. This is just a beautiful, beautiful piece and one I know I will want to read over and over again. Gorgeous writing as usual. Thanks for sharing!