Reviews for Revan's Rotten Holiday
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 1 . 9/2
The Hungry One here, managed to log in. I am following this story, as well as favoriting it. PLEASE update this delicious beast of literature!
the hungry one chapter 10 . 9/2
Dude, friggin update. This story is awesome, and i want more. Id log in to review, but the site wont let me atm for some reason...
JMK2 chapter 3 . 8/27
Actually you'd think Revan would realize that by selling the cure at a fair price he could both make profit and entice the people he helped to his side without going through the hassle of subjugation or cleansing an infestation.
Midgarosormr chapter 10 . 7/31
This is bloody brilliant, and such a novel concept, too.

If (and I hope you do!) you do return to this, will you be using any salvaged information from the recent The Old Republic updates and stories?
Warden of Lore chapter 10 . 6/8
This is great. And Bastila... sooo hot yet such a bitch what the fuck is wrong with her.
envy34 chapter 10 . 5/22
i love this story, the recruits he is picking up and the sarcasm is just awesome, bro, I hope you will decide to continue this into the future.
scorpioneldar chapter 7 . 5/16
yeah big z would kill you come out of the page and kill you dead
keep your arms where they are so i can enjoy your work i like this
off to read and the heavans shall tremble when i finish this i enjoyed this little side project and hope you come back to it someday
JumpingToaster chapter 2 . 3/5
A Revan who knows how to enjoy life. I approve.
TKB17 chapter 10 . 2/28
This is gold. The first two or three chapters were a little rough, but after that it smoothed out considerably. The humor is well done, the charecter interaction great, and the setting amazing. It's a shame this apperes to be dead.
SilverBladeStar chapter 10 . 2/8
I rather like this, but it seems dead.
You do realize that you've got the second to most favorites in the entire 'Games: Starwars' category, and you left it hanging for over a year! If you finish it this will DEFINITELY become the top story. Please, please finish it. You literally have taken hold of 689 souls with your beautifully awesome and hilarious writing style. Please give us what we need!
Mayhem296 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Damn, I was hoping for more.
Very funny story, well worth the read.
Mayhem
S.R.457 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
lolz!
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Couldn't stop laughing at your rendition of Revan. Love how he's not a holier-than-thou bastard. Yes, he does like corrupting women - but not that much more than your average lecherous male. Or rather, not that much more than your average lecherous male if he was given access to the Force...
Chaos Cain chapter 10 . 8/11/2014