Reviews for Sage Mode and Magic
jordanlink7856 chapter 8 . 5/24
I know I'm going to love this to bits
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 5/24
I got hooked the moment a review stated there was a prank war
Cyrro chapter 16 . 5/21
*Triumphant Applause*
*Loud Cheering*
best prank war ever.
Cyrro chapter 11 . 5/21
i thought he was a slytherin or hufflepuff too. but slytherin does make te most sense for naruto.
BartWLewis chapter 29 . 3/29
Awesome story! Can't wait until the sequel story is posted.
claudeagassi92 chapter 29 . 3/18
I love ur story great explanation for magic and chakra. I totally get it and cant wait for part 2
blukmage19r2 chapter 29 . 2/23
Any luck on Part 2 (based on HP: Half-Blood Prince) of the series yet? I can feel the fear and the madness building in that story. Show it to us!
Alicia Spinet chapter 29 . 2/17
well,what can i say about this. I like it. very, interesting but I feel like something is missing in this, and I can't put my fingers on what it is... never mind. But really, you had to put Sírius right in front of pain? Come on!
I had see one erro you did when Tonks is talking with Naruto you say taht she was beside Harry when in thruth she was beside Naruto, during christmas break. The profecy was sooooo weird with the inclusion of Naruto into it, the description, I mean.
Can't wait to read the sequel and see how Naruto will deal with his dark side. Oh. And who is the misterious person Olivander sold one of his wands?. is he from Naruto's world? And if so, from where?
I think its all... for now. by. by.
HallaPhantomhive27 chapter 29 . 1/29
I like this. I hope you continue the story soon.
kurifu gari chapter 1 . 1/29
May I ask a favour shoot me a pm when you start the next book I can't wait
Fukatsuki chapter 10 . 1/1
lol why you give the wizards knowladge about chakra? i know in exchange naruto learn magic but i think it was ridiculous because ninjas are paranoid bunch, and beside the death eaters or voldy can practice it with the book as reference
Guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
Can you please make more?
Yukia96 chapter 29 . 11/23/2015
Can you please continue this story it so good and is the so called Voldemort, that Siriurs meats in the end, Orochimaru?
Synn Nexus chapter 29 . 8/26/2015
Holy Jashin this is great! I will say though that "Tobi"
will definitely know the disgusting thing that is Moldy-wart. Well most of the Akatsuki can take one look and just know, but I digress.
I hope you have Itachi do something awesome and/or Hidan scare the crap out of a Death Eater by sacrificing one!