Reviews for Sage Mode and Magic
AAAH! NARUTOS IN MY HOUSE! Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Please don't portray Slytherin as totally evil...
aphestia13animelover chapter 2 . 4/7
If you just knew Naruto, Voldemort has a snake too
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/16
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Uhmmm I feel that this Naruto is too weak... First off, Naruto before fighting with Pain is fast enough to give all them a speedblizt without any dificulty. HP people arent any gifted in the velocity departament and only have human velocity movement(Higher if they use some spell to better that, like when the Death Eater transform themselfves into some sort of black mist to move faster and fly) and somewhat higher reaction time but that to this Naruto that should have low-mid Jounin overall skills is nothing and his clones should have dispached the Death Eater without to much problems...

Also tecnically nobody in HP verse should have chakra because before Rikudou Sennin nobody outside his family had any chakra and it was because him that chakra became a wide-spread power.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
Whoooooooo
jordanlink7856 chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
I know I'm going to love this to bits
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I got hooked the moment a review stated there was a prank war
Cyrro chapter 16 . 5/21/2016
*Triumphant Applause*
*Loud Cheering*
best prank war ever.
Cyrro chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
i thought he was a slytherin or hufflepuff too. but slytherin does make te most sense for naruto.
Lewis-Sama chapter 29 . 3/29/2016
Awesome story! Can't wait until the sequel story is posted.
claudeagassi92 chapter 29 . 3/18/2016
I love ur story great explanation for magic and chakra. I totally get it and cant wait for part 2
blukmage19r2 chapter 29 . 2/23/2016
Any luck on Part 2 (based on HP: Half-Blood Prince) of the series yet? I can feel the fear and the madness building in that story. Show it to us!
Alicia Spinet chapter 29 . 2/17/2016
well,what can i say about this. I like it. very, interesting but I feel like something is missing in this, and I can't put my fingers on what it is... never mind. But really, you had to put Sírius right in front of pain? Come on!
I had see one erro you did when Tonks is talking with Naruto you say taht she was beside Harry when in thruth she was beside Naruto, during christmas break. The profecy was sooooo weird with the inclusion of Naruto into it, the description, I mean.
Can't wait to read the sequel and see how Naruto will deal with his dark side. Oh. And who is the misterious person Olivander sold one of his wands?. is he from Naruto's world? And if so, from where?
I think its all... for now. by. by.
HallaPhantomhive27 chapter 29 . 1/29/2016
I like this. I hope you continue the story soon.
kurifu gari chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
May I ask a favour shoot me a pm when you start the next book I can't wait