Reviews for love on the run
Lovelie chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Hi! beautiful story!... but i just happen to be wondering if by any chance you were writing about the around the bay race that happens in Hamilton, ON? I'm obviously a hamiltonian so I just saw some similarities and thought I knew exactly what you were talking about ahah. But let me know if I'm completely wrong! Anyway, I love it and I thought the characters were lovely.

Hope to hear from you soon!
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Well, that motivated me to exercise
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
The adorable fluff made me smile
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Cute! I love the fluff and I love how it's not overweighing the story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Cuuuuuute
Miss Perspicacious chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
If you squint, there's a little Itachi/Konan going on here. Love it!
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
How fun! I actually ran a similar race myself in July called The Color Run and it was so much fun! I also ran the Spartan Race in June (sprint) you should definitely do it if you're into fitness. It was an amazing experience.
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Ah, this was a nice AU.

He still has tragedy in his family, on a smaller scale. Makes sense that it would have affected his emotionally but not as much as the Uchiha massacre did. And I liked the way the story was woven around the concept of running. :) Sakura's claim that she ran for less privileged people was SO like her.

Kudos!
Watermellow chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Short but sweet.
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
An enjoyable read. Quite simple but I like it. The dynamic between the two characters, their interactions are just precious. I love Sakura's line, "So this time I'm running for you and your family.". Sweet and adorable story.
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Really cute
Santa's Mom chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ngawww haha
Mixelitta chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hi - Hola

Porfavor algunas historia en espaƱol T-T Porfavor que no entiendo absolutamente nada
me encantan tus ff *-*

Chao - Bye
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Adorable and entertaining!
CHOCHON chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
awwww not my OTP but this made me smile. more please. :)