Reviews for love on the run
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
aww how precious. i laughed when u mentioned itachi's 'sugar mama', cant see it happening
fleeting thought chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
So cute! I loved hearing Sasuke's perspective. :)
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
AW :)
MiscHats chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
so uh. i have no idea how this happened. and this is going to sound kind of fake considering what a massive coincidence this is. but my mum has just been diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer.
this is a great story. it isn't a tale of wildly passionate love, of dramatic sexual tension or a winding twisting plot, and that's what makes it so great. you conveyed something sweet and lovely in a beautifully light yet realistic piece of work that had me tearing up. it was funny where it needed to be, touching where it needed to be and just what i needed tonight. thank you so much.
iHeartStar chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I can somehow relate to the story - wanting to become a neurosurgeon to help other people.

Simple yet lovable story :)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I dont know what to say.

I GUESS SAYING IT'S TOO FUCKING CUTE IS A GOOD WAY TO START.

...and maybe end because my brain is too fried and I'm all mushed by this fluffy fic and ugh.

KEEP WRITING, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME.
michiisyndrome chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ahh color me rad? That's so exciting, my parents kind of forbid me from marathons this year if only from their paranoia from the Boston Bombing but I hope you have fun! This was a cute read, something relaxing after cramming for MCAT prep. Thanks for this :)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
lol i just ran the ROC race which i think that was what sasuke was hinting at? lol

i laughed imagining sasuke run it though lol. somebody should dress up as team 7 and run the course lol
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aww this was a nice, heart-touching fic (; A lot of my friends are running in Colour Me Rad too! I'm hoping to do it next year cuz the Toronto one is sold out now. Good luck training for the run :D
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013