Reviews for love on the run
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
that is so sweet! :)
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i enjoyed this! thank you!
wonthousand chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Freaking cutest freaking thing in the entire universe seriously. I love their relationship, it's probably one of my favorite... Styles? ways they're portrayed? I don't know how to describe it, the casual, friendly and cutesy, but loving and personal on a deeper level that isn't obvious unless you catch that moment or know what to look for, ugh it's just beautiful. And the mood was great, how such a simple plot turns into a big freakin EMO FEST for the reader! It's not often you hear about Sasuke's parent actually caring about each other so yeah thanks that almost made me cry. On a lighter note it was nice reading about Sasuke being the lazy butt, kick him into shape Sakura! ;)
renzie17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Iiiiiiii (That's how I sound like rn. XD)
This is so cuuuute! I loved it. :")
much love from renzie17 x
garden of magnolias chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
awww, too freakin' cute. this drabble was adorable and slightly sad but nonetheless, very sweet. loved every bit of it, especially the dynamic between sakura and sasuke. your writing never ceases to amaze me.
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awwwww, how cute! I love the little moments with Sasuke and Sakura :)
oakleaf chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love how unforced this is. (I'm starting from scratch too, at the moment, but not for a race.) The AU works so well and even in this tiny scene you capture the entire universe.
Great work, well done!
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was so cute!
Even with the more serious undertones. Good timing too, because the color run is coming up (: This made me think of that.

Great job n_n
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
aww how precious. i laughed when u mentioned itachi's 'sugar mama', cant see it happening
fleeting thought chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
So cute! I loved hearing Sasuke's perspective. :)
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
AW :)
MiscHats chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
so uh. i have no idea how this happened. and this is going to sound kind of fake considering what a massive coincidence this is. but my mum has just been diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer.
this is a great story. it isn't a tale of wildly passionate love, of dramatic sexual tension or a winding twisting plot, and that's what makes it so great. you conveyed something sweet and lovely in a beautifully light yet realistic piece of work that had me tearing up. it was funny where it needed to be, touching where it needed to be and just what i needed tonight. thank you so much.
iHeartStar chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I can somehow relate to the story - wanting to become a neurosurgeon to help other people.

Simple yet lovable story :)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I dont know what to say.

I GUESS SAYING IT'S TOO FUCKING CUTE IS A GOOD WAY TO START.

...and maybe end because my brain is too fried and I'm all mushed by this fluffy fic and ugh.

KEEP WRITING, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME.
michiisyndrome chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ahh color me rad? That's so exciting, my parents kind of forbid me from marathons this year if only from their paranoia from the Boston Bombing but I hope you have fun! This was a cute read, something relaxing after cramming for MCAT prep. Thanks for this :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »