Reviews for Ten Thousand Drops of Blood
pinksugarrush chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
This was so deep! And not to mention very beautiful.

I'm kind of sad to see Syaoran leave, but he really couldn't live on this world anymore and he had to go with the gods now.

I thought it was really interesting how his blood would turn into flowers that actually represented him. Very interesting, a plot I have never read before. Very original.

Keep up the amazing work!
f.tastarossa chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
gahhh This story break my heart TT
But still nice...XD
AM I S? lll
f.tastarossa chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
wow It's getting warm here!
helloitsme-again chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
wow... this must be the most emotional, magical cutest, amazing storie I've ever read.. it's really special and you should be proud of it! amazing... keep this up!
kit kat chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
oh my GOD that story is so sad :'( i cant stop crying u really know how to write a story i has to b da best one ive read plz write more :D
K-S chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
wow..Syao-chan..wah... *cries*... *grips Syao-chan doll tightly* no..
dstrbd child chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
woah! that was...deep...that's all i can was deep! poor poor syaoran. i was almost crying at the end, but alas i am too cold hearted to shed a tear for my loved one *sigh* oh well. life goes on. great story.

~dstrbd child
Erixil chapter 8 . 12/27/2003
wow...very good...but Syaoran!
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
Oh mu God... This story was so gorgeous! *sobs* I started crying from the very beginning. *hugs wolf puppy hysterically*
Silverlight Neko chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
whoa! Great story. Very, very deep. Hey, can you make a sequel to this one and tell how Syaoran and Sakura meet again? I'm dieing to know!
mirrorimage chapter 8 . 7/9/2003
That was so was so emtional...and I could really relate to him...lost...confused...noone understandes T_T
Xia chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I've already reviewed this but my review wasn't exactly helpful. It was more of a emotional point of view that a critical one. This a very well written peice of work, very few mistakes, although thought needs to go in inverted comma's as much as speech does. To distinguish between them you can use;

" a " for speech and

' a ' for thought

You're descriptiton is very good, and very detailed, but try and put a little more emotion and depth into the conversations. Syaoran makes a couple of good speeches, and the beginning with just Syaoran and his thoughts, with occasional characters cutting in is brilliant. However, when you add all the characters and all their points of view then it gets somewhat confusing. Very emotional and thought provoking. Good work.
cHiaM HaRkEm chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
AWwwww...this story is sooo beautiful..the emotions..the expressions...I feel so sad reading it...all ya stories are sooo beautiful..pls do continue your other story :D
Kawaii-anime-lover chapter 8 . 10/29/2002
Wow! How do you do it! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. You really should become a writer! Anyway I'm off to find some more of your stories! Great job!
Eclipse2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Omg... I love this fiction. It so emotional. You are the best. Write more fiction central around Syaoran! :D