Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
Rachell25 chapter 28 . 8/2/2016
This story is too good to be abandoned!
Jaduhe chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Great story! Are you writing more?
TheFantasyRocker chapter 28 . 9/6/2015
So glad I found your fic! It's a great fic and well written. I know Eric is supposed to be dark but he doesn't seem that bad. I've read darker fics. The only bad thing he really did was trick her into marriage. I thinks that's why people don't like Sookie that much is because Eric isn't all that bad and if he was, nobody would be complaining about Sookie being harsh or mean.
mexton chapter 28 . 8/26/2015
I had to read this chapter two times...yayyyyy! It's a start
mexton chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Thanks for not abandoning the story
ciasteczko chapter 28 . 8/26/2015
Glad that you are back. Good chapter, thanks.
ashmo2000 chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
It's terrible what happened to gran;..(
Sookie will never forgive herself for the last she saw her Gran alive. Eric being there for her when she needed someone, something meant more than to Sookie than he'll ever know or understand. I wonder why he left so quickly?
Guest chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
Oddly not sorry to see gran go. Sookie. Don't like her. She's cold, harsh, selfish and downright mean and she should feel guilty her nastiness was the last thing her gran knew. Gran was guilty for keeping secrets but Sookie acted an immature petulant brat instead of a grown ass woman. "Miss Independent" should go look that word up. Things it does NOT mean: stomping off, huffing, 'jutting chin out', 'crossing arms over chest', hurling accusations...
LostInSpace33 chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
Oh, how awful! That's even worse than how she died in the book and on True Blood. Poor Sookie and Jason!
Nicolle1977 chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
Great story and excited to see more of it.
MsNorthman chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
While I'm sad about Gran's awful death, I do hope this is a turning point for Eric and Sookie. I'm glad she was appreciative of him being there. And how about Eric being able to read Sookie's mind now? Being able to communicate like that with each other should come in handy. Also can Eric walk in the sun? I can't remember if he does or not and how it is that he can. I think I remember him attending church in the beginning.
Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
ncmiss12 chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
Awesome chapter! Poor Gran! I wonder if Bill and Loreana are the ones that killed Gran. I can't wait for more! It is weird that it happened the night that Gran and Sookie had a talk about the contract. I hope that Eric or Pam did not do it! I was so happy to see a new chapter in my inbox! Loving it.
mindy781 chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
What a great chapter. So sad what happened to Gran. But it is interesting how tragedy will make us lower our guards . I like that SOOKIE DID! I like that she realized her ability. I think it is beyond cool that she shares it with Eric. I'm curious how long it will take her to accept the marriage.
ericplenty chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
Great chapter its all coming together
EVERYTHINGERICANDSOOKIE chapter 28 . 8/25/2015