Reviews for Magnus's Portal
Kayla chapter 41 . 1/4
This has to be the best rendition of the tmi/tid time traveling crossover fanfiction that I have read so far. The pov of each character are believable, it covers all of the interaction between the characters that you would want to see upon completion, everything was believable, and most importantly, it is ended satisfactorially(is that a word?). Plus, there were some pretty original ideas in there. It is clear that you had a plan before uploading the chapters and the plot was well thought out (and even if it wasn't, it did not show). Bottom line is that I enjoyed it, thank you for writing it, and hope you continue at it.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/10/2014
EPPPPPP! I love Malec!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/31/2014
You know in england our currency is Pounds, but back in the 1800's a pound would be a lot of money and Will would probably pay Clary in shillings or even a half crown. You also seriously NEED to work on your grammar jeez..
AEDTFI chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
awesome story
Herdcat chapter 40 . 3/11/2014
what a wonderful story - I love the idea that the characters get to interact with their relatives - the awkwardness with Will not wanting the women sent into danger is adorable and also very realistic I thought - also I like how Magnus didn't believe them at once and that he would not respond particularly well to strangers who knew all these secrets about him - the scenes between him and Alec were wonderfully written this is without doubt the best story I have read for either fandom!
sam chapter 40 . 9/9/2013
this fic is freaking awesome! i love all the malec parts!
sophie fray chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
thank the angel SOMEINE saied the parabetai cerom0ny nwith izzy and clay
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 41 . 8/8/2013
I really like this! And great ending too! But I did wanted a little bit more of Wessa but apart from that, it's really good!
inspiration101 chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
loved it! xx
Candie53 chapter 41 . 7/19/2013
That story was like the cutest fanfic ever!
The Fandom Cookie chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I think you forgot that downworlders can't set foot in the Institute. Only the Sanctuary ._.
ReadingIsMyImaginationTheater chapter 40 . 7/17/2013
I liked it, and love the fanfic
Guest chapter 40 . 7/2/2013
This story was excellent! I loved it! One of my favorites! You should consider being a writer. :)
DeathEater'sDaughter chapter 40 . 6/30/2013
I loved this story! It is the best crossover fic I have read in a long time.
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 41 . 6/29/2013
Hey! I love your story but I didn't have time to cactus it every time you updated! Still, it was one the best I've ever read