Reviews for Fear is A Funny Thing
Omg! I'm not the only one who thinks that :D
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oooooh love it
SiriusDancer chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
So I really love the idea of Pitch and Jack being family. It's awesome, like this fic. Also your headcannon makes a great deal of sense. Amazing! Thanks
Serendah Cilis chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
AWESOME! Honestly, I think that Pitch really WAS Jack's dad and that he died right after OR right before Jack's little sister was born. I only say that last part because that would explain why Pitch wasn't in his memories. Plus, I'm PRETTY sure that it was implied that Pitch and Jack were in some way related. That's just my little conspiracy theory. If you or anybody doesn't agree, then please don't come pound my door down to Hades' doorstep. *And no, I do NOT worship the Greek gods. I'm just a fan of Greek mythology.*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I see your point. But, youn need to remember; Pitch is still evil. Sad and techniqually possessed, but still evil and kind of a serial killer. I dont think the two of them getting together would have been a good idea; things would have ended badly between them.
Meota Tsukiko chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hey! I read on your other fanfic that this story got plagiarized and got more reviews than this. I am ashamed to say that I was one of the few who reviewed to that story. I recognized immediately after reading this that the story seemed pretty based on this. Sorry for what have happened. But nevertheless, I like both versions, and of course, I like this story more(this and your other story) :)
Candy corn chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Could you make another one like this one? PUH-LEASE! There's not enough fatherly! Pitch and son! Jack fanfictions! DX
OrangeLee chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I completely agree with your headcannon! After Pitch's offer and Jack's refusal, Jack simply walked away. There was no, "fear is bad" sentiment at all, just that it wasn't what Jack wanted for himself.

Anyway, I love this idea. Pitch has the potential to be more than a power hungry villain, especially with his back story. So, please keep your headcannon stories coming! I love well thought out characters and ideas, and yours are refreshing and very well written!