Reviews for My Shadowy Hero
Ayumi chapter 2 . 7/18
I feel you Sonic I had to go to the hopsital this night
JinxyBooBear chapter 13 . 3/24
Awww! I can't wait for the next chapter! Just so cute!
Shadonia chapter 13 . 1/9
Hey, I want to add to my review. Shadow finds that if he gets all the chaos emeralds together, he can bring her back by trading someone's soul for hers but who will? He does this without Sonic's knowing and an unexpected person accepts to trade his soul and it must be a male hedgehog we know. Basically, mustn't be a hedgehog.
Shadonia chapter 11 . 1/9
Here's an idea. Crow sneaks in and tries to rape Sonic but Shadow over hears Crow's voice and runs to rescue Sonic. He throws Crow out of the window and spin dashes into a tree knocking it on Crow who gets smashed under it but the ice on his chest saves him. He threatens to kill Amy who he has captive unless Sonic becomes his but Amy insists that she'll die for anything. Shadow tries to save Amy but Crow kills her gashing her chest and ripping out her heart leaving her in her cell. Sonic cries over all of this and tries to fight to Crow. After two weeks, he gets better and kills Crow with his bare hands right in front of his friends. Shadow is still upset of Amy's death and tries to see if he can bring her back.
Shadonia chapter 13 . 1/9
HUUUUURRRRRYYYYY! I...dying...need...story. DAMN YOU. Hey, here's an idea for the next chapter. While Shadow and Rouge are making soup, Crow sneaks in and tries to rape Sonic who manages to yell for Shadow. Shadow beats the hell out of Crow, throwing him out of the window, hitting him with a tree, AND RIPPING OUT HIS HEART WITH A TREE GOING THROUGH HIS CHEST! Sonic gets better after some weeks and Shadow gets his sickness but his is better than Sonic's. Also, Scourge and Fiona decide to capture Sonic themselves but are killed by Sonic's friends in the attempt to do so. And all of Sonic's friends learn of SONADOW even Amy who is happy for her Sonniku.
I'd like to be your partner. Hey, it'll be fun. Your story has been amazing. When I publish my first book, get ready to see your name in it. It's called 'Sonic in high school and Sonic high school life'. They're two stories in one book.
It was not short
Lapsidean Pie chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Please continue! This story is great and I love the way you wrote Shadonic's relationship!
Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Bruh, this story was EPIC! Really, though! And the torture, though...
accountkiller252001 chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Plz continue?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Continuing?
Insanity Allegra chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
No more? :(
ShimmeringKnight chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
I have an idea. Strap Crow to a freaking table, cut open his chest, rip his heart put, and SQUISH IT LIKE A GRAPE! MAYBE THEN HE'LL FINALLY DIE!
yaoifan chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
Are you ever going to update?
Voltaradragoness chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
I love this! I'm such a Sonadow supporter and this is the fanfic that got me into that pairing.