Reviews for Arabian Nights
MstgSzy chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
Dear Threesquares, prior to seeing your story recommended on Bonesology I had not read any of your fanfic stories. All I can say is how glad I am that I saw that recommendation. This is a wonderful story with love, and suspense, and tension, and love and humor (I could go on!). I laughed, cried, and was so glad that in this case the story was complete so that I could read it straight through. It's a wonderful story!
gatewatcher chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
Just discovered this today. I enjoyed very much! What detail you wrote... and very clever. Thanks for your creativity! :)
Spitfire303 chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
i like this wedding it is so bittersweet and special. so bones-y
Spitfire303 chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
well he still ended up dead so that is something but all i can think about with these chapters is the jigsaw killer and 'i want to play a game..." from saw :-)
pnwer chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Lovely ending!
pnwer chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
This was a fantastic chapter!
MiseryMaker chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Bones on drugs is hilarious. More chapters, please!
MiseryMaker chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Awwww... I love angry, protective, storytelling Booth!
MiseryMaker chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
Hooray for the return of this story! Here's hoping that Booth is wildly creative and can tell hundreds of tales about buying that ring! Loved it!
MiseryMaker chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
What a wonderful thing to have both of them obsessed with his ring! I loved this epilogue. It was simply adorable!
MiseryMaker chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
I love your storytelling as much as I love theirs. The little details you bring in make reading your work so very, very wonderful. Love that you invited Nak. Adored the baseball game as a diversion. Really liked Bones surprising Booth with a wedding.

Write 24/7/365. It still wouldn't be enough.
a2zmom chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
I just ffound this story and it is just incredibly lovely. Great story, great voices. great everything.

And your explanation of Pelant is likely a lot better than what the show will come up with. It was brilliant.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
If you need another idea for another Booth story to Bones. What about the idea that Booth bought the ring after he meet Bones that first case? And even though it didn't end well. Booth still loved the idea of there being a them that he bought the ring and kept trying to get back into her life. And he realized that he needed to be a friend first to Bones.
redgirlang chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
I giggled some more at this chapter. High Brennan is actually hilarious lol!

Pleasure to read

A :-) x
redgirlang chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Hehe! Booth giving those agents the run around had me giggling!

Great chapter! :-)