Reviews for By Day and By Night
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
OMG! I am so glad I found your work! I love this story! If only we had seen it happen like this on the show...
I especially love the part where Tony gets into her car and she thinks that she would have liked him to be in Israel with her. I love how you wrote him getting into the car and then getting back out again. Something about that is so Tony.
TivaQuotesAMovie chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Still in Love...

p.s. I love u too!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I liked it! Especially this line...

"Please don't go all monastic martyr on me. I didn't like it the last time."

That was so perfect for the moment, it was instantly one of my favorite one-liners I've ever seen
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love it. "Fighting for us" - if only the finale would give us that. I doubt there will be any resolution like this on Tuesday, but a fan can hope!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I've never been able to picture them actually saying I love you to each other.
But this story, I can see it now!

Thank you.
hellishrose chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loved their conversation and how they resolved their feelings together.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I'm running out of words for Double Blind tags, haha.

I really like that you wrote in a scene of them with Ziva's new convertible and Tony's dig at it.

And Tony blurting out 'love' when it totally wasn't the kind of scene he envisioned for them. And it's just so great to know that Ziva really does what to fight for them.

And the last part with Tony asking Ziva to say it again. *sniff* He needed that. And I really needed that.
LoveTiva chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very sweet! Hopefully we get some good Tiva scenes Tuesday.
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this is beautiful. so thick with emotion. thank you.
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Well, that was just what the doctor ordered! I like the idea of them changing that language from "post-elevator us" to "fighting for us." I hope that we see something similar on the show. This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Probably one of the best post-Double Blind fics I've read, thank you. I've been searching all week for something that would make me feel just a little bit better about the mess the writers left us in and you've managed that. I love everything about this fic, but especially the honesty and fighting for us. This gives me something to hold onto, thank you. And really, job very well done :) Aliyah