Reviews for Naruto has a What!
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 15 . 7/4
Naruto has good persuasion skills since the same story seems to be winning followers everywhere x3 I hope you update soon I love this story
the17thmuse chapter 15 . 7/1
Oh my. this is freaking hilarious...Naruto travelling all over the elemental nations to 'recruit' people to his 'cult'... However, the scenes are getting kind of repetitive. Maybe a change in procedure is in order?
TinySprite chapter 15 . 2/25
Oh this is adorable! And funny!
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 15 . 2/8
Continue please this is pure gold.
Ebony2400 chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
This fanfic is priceless and imagining each of the biju's reactions to Naruto's story only adds to the awesomeness.
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
Deidara isn't even a human sacrifice! Why is Naruto bringing him along?!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
...I feel sorry for Iwagakure right now... :-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
LOL for bathhouse warning, and for "borrowed"! Hope we get to see more of what various leaders think of this!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
Thanks for that, I needed the laugh!
k3sava chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
Very amusing. Please continue.
razska'spromise chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Please update this story is very amusing and I can not wait for them to go to Yagura and hopefully get rid of the genjutsu he is under so he can join them on their quest.
midnightgamin chapter 15 . 1/7/2015
:D
BlueRubyBeat chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
ROFL! This is making me laugh so hard. Love this crack story! Can't wait for more! XD
Jasenerd chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
ummmm. I like it? It is funny, but has a weird concept.
Tenryu-Yoko chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
In all honesty I kinda just stumbled onto this story on accident but i'm glad i did lol Was a good really short read. Really wish the chapters were alot longer but also that it would be updated :D faved/followed