Reviews for Ask the Transformers
Autogirl91 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
This is for Jazz(G1)

*currently listening to "Animal I have become by Three Days Grace*

Sorry got distracted with my ,first off your're my biggest fan!Second,what is your favorite band and song?

And G1 Prowl did you ever considered taking a day off and throw all your work at the next mech you see?Even you deserve to relax after all you do for our planet and for the Autobot cause.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Prowl: What is your deep dark and embarrassing secret?

Do you got feelings for Kelly?

X-Brawn: What if you was director of a movie with Chuck Norris as a star?

Midnight Express: What are Team Bullet Train's family looked like? Is the Hogwart Express is relative to you and Team Bullet?
ThatOneFan chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Alright i got a question! (though it's not very nice ;p)

G1 Optimus

Have you ever seen aalgars Transfromers review series?

If so how can you explain you actions when you where on earth?
Carter547 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Hahaha! Umm.. Hmm.. I don't really know haow to state their names so I'll just say the name. I don't not either if you're answering the new movies or not soo..

Optimus Prime: Being leader of the Autobots must be a tough job. Do you ever get REALLY stressed out?

Ratchet: Ha ha! I bet you get real annoyed at everyone knowing you (no offence). I know how you feel. I have three OLDER brothers who aact like 3rd graders and they are always bothering me. What do you suggest I do? No, I can not throw a wrench at them cause I'll get in trouble for that! Ha ha.

That's it. Bye!
tlcoopi7 chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
To Starscream: Why do you hate Megatron so much and it is because of that hate that you want to overthow Megatron so that you can become the Decpeticon leader?
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Hey, this is for Hotshot(Cybertron): How's your relationship with Override?

To Blurr(G1)..why are you so hyper?Did Wheeljack spike your coffee with energon?
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Cool and here are my questions:

Sideburn (RiD): If by some strange occurance you ended up in the G1 universe and had to live there, would you or would you not chase Sideswipe, who's a red sports car and also a guy?

Hotshot (Cybertron): Do you have a secret crush on Override?

Override (Cybertron): *reiteration of above question* Do you have a secret crush on Hotshot?

Soundwave (G1): Did you spark your own cassettes or were they created through Vector Sigma?

Megatron (G1): How OLD are you really? Cuz you looked the same as you were now as when you met Orion Pax (who would later be Optimus Prime)?

Optimus Prime (G1): Do you and Elita-1 plan on getting bonded after the war? (FYI, bonding is the TF equivalent of getting married).

Ratchet (G1): Have you ever thought of yourself as a fatherly figure towards the two hellions we commonly refer to as Sideswipe and Sunstreaker?

Rattrap (Besat Wars): Did you really used to be Ransack from Transformers: Cybertron? I ask because of theories I've heard and the info that supports this.

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper (G1): Are you two twins or in any way related? Cuz you both look almost exactly alike except for your paint jobs.

Arcee (G1): How does it feel knowing that Hot Rod and Springer and probably every other mech are fighting over you?

Woah...longest review I've ever written...uh...*slumps onto her desktop*

Bumblebee: You mean longest review you've written so far. *snicker*

Me: Oh! Who asked you anyway! Please update soon! ;)
Death Scribe chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Wow, it's been forever since you updated. Anyway, I have a few questions for Soundwave. Did you create your cassettes or did you just recruit a bunch of little guys that didn't mind spending most of their time stuffed in your chest compartment? If you are their creator, do they call you 'dad' in private?
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
this question is for G1 optimis

i've never seen G1 so i dont really know what energon cubes look like and are they mentioned in any of the new series? sorry i know it's a stupid question...

this is for G1 megatron

how long have you been the leader of the decepticons? who was the leader before you? i know stupid question sorry...
dasdas chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
For Sideburn: your girlfriend is in Transformers Cybertron. Her name's Override. However, she seems to like Hotshot..

For Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker: What is the best prank you ever pulled?
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
this was really good i can't wait for the next chapter

question for optimus(rid)if he could have a femme on his team what would she be like and what would her name be (question came from shadow the femme i created in my story shadows secret)

please write the next chapter soon please
Kim Kinne chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
do Armada Hot Shot

my question is:

Is Optimus your dad or something? Because he picked you as the next leader when he died.
Reikomei chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
last reveiw for energon.
Reikomei chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
every Autobot: who is your power link partner?
Misfitschibis chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Hotshot this is a qusetion for you ; What would you say if a ADHD child (attenetion deafacie hyper active disorder)Said i had a crush on you?

PS that would be me!