Reviews for Jasper's Twilight
Hallpon chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I know you wrote this quite a while ago, but I REALLY think you should pick it back up again because I am totally in love with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
interesting take...cant wait for the next chapter. I hope you don't make them a stereotypical gay couple, after all they are still men.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Opalwings915 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This will be interesting! I wish you good luck and I can't wait for the next chapter! :) *whisper* nice idea by the way...

Sea Native chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
So far, so good!
Arukewari chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Woah, I absolutely love the concept and dialogue and southern drawl (would never be able to pull that off with my half-london accent!)
I hope you continue with this story, it is off to a great start - I know I would never have the patience to rewrite twilight so glad you're doing it instead so I can just read it. Can't wait to find out what Edward reads in Jasper's mind.
I hope you do change some of the scenes from the original though because most people have probably read the original Twilight a dozen time already (although pretty please include the 'meeting the Cullens' scene and the 'coming out of car with everyone staring scene')!
If you can't, thats totally fine too, it is your story after all! Can't wait what you do with this:)
MoeBop chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh my goodness! This was so damn good. Update soon! .
bbbluez chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Great start!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Good start, I'll read if you continue
Vampirelovetoo chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh I like this! I am looking forward to reading more
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013