Reviews for Date Night
Azucar chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Excellant job!

Sugar
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love this! And I love Risk, and I love the way you write, and I love your blog on Tumblr. Thanks for, you know, being awesome.
patncisfan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Very cute story. Keep writing them as you have a talent!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Good Chapter, make me wonder how can Gibbs dictates what they can and can't do when they are they are not at work it's there own time and can do what they want they are grown ups not kids.
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
LOL sounds like a date, this is how Tiva was formed from all their 'non dates' :) and I like Slimy Voodoo of the spilled Ire cause that sounds like something Abby would go to.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I loved this! Very cute. And fun. Especially fun and light reading less than 24 hours before s10 finale!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh my goodness, I *love* this story! It's so incredibly adorable and fluffy, which is just what I needed with how angsty the show has been lately. I especially loved the phone conversation between Gibbs, Ziva, and Tony - very "Wake Up, Little Susie," lol.
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very sweet. Good imagery and the characters are spot on. And a Gibbs who's flummoxed? Too funny!
Peglet chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very sweet! Gibbs tends to be old school about what constitutes a date, I think it fit his character nicely.
Mudprints chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was... just wonderful. I am in love with the image of Tony holding Ziva's feet while they sleep. And the conversation with Gibbs, with Tony getting angry and indignant, was fantastic! Thanks for a dose of sweetness. It's badly needed this week!
ncis-1001 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i absolutely loved it. :)
LoveTiva chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very cute!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was really cool. Made me laugh at the end, the convo with G and trying to explain. T&Z are so cute. You did a really great job, I totally enjoyed reading this :) Thanks!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I always thought a good name for an industrial band was Rust.
hehe

Good story.
I enjoyed it immensely.

Fun and yet, in it's way, all so telling.

THANKS
hellishrose chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very cute and I like Tony trying to rationalize with Gibbs! Very sweet as we need it with the upcoming hiatus!