Reviews for Future In Frost
Wolfsbane706 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Don't panic, Arke. It's only Yuuka.

I think Aya going to a party in her birthday suit would have been intriguing to say the least, lol.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Quite liked the chapter. It was, as is the usual, quite interesting. I like Duster. She like to yank your chain in various ways. Maybe literally, if one is an oni, or otherwise a possessor of chains. I wonder if everyone has something she enjoys yanking? If my guess is right, it requires that it annoys them. I wonder what it would feel like to have an artery yanked? Can't imagine it would feel good.
TCAnimorph chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I laughed out loud. For real. Which as you know is rare.

Best parts:
Kanako hid behind Mima (who was trying to make herself invisible)
As usual, we all missed most of the conversation.
Miss Hakurei wants us at the festival, and she's already drunk.
It looked like there was more lace than actual cloth.
Sanae had chosen to take on a blue and white version of Reimu's outfit as a joke.

And best of all,

And then there was Aya. She had discarded all her black and white, and if it weren't for Satori catching her in time, would have gone out like that.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Arke mentioned keeping her wings warm. The way I see it, you should also have her cover how a Satori keeps her third eye from getting too cold.
TCAnimorph chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Kanako and Mima? ;; You're evil. You are so. So. Evil. Mima is my favorite and I haaaaaaate Kanakoooo.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Definitely better this time around. Having a setting and a friend sure has improved this story! Almost completely different, too! Also, it's good of you to point out that her- wait, now that I think about it, was it ever stated if the dusk tengu was a girl or a boy? Well, either way, it was good of you to point out that their mind reading is weaker this time.