Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
katniss12 chapter 5 . 1/17
please update
thedoctor-at-221b-bakerstreet chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Ahhhh please PLEASE update the story! I love it and I want to know what happens next!
CocoChuba chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I like where this is going with Haytham and Connor working together please update this soon I want to know what happens next.
ThisIstheWaytheWorldEnds chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
PLEASE CARRY ON WITH THIS! Pretty please?!
Templar's Creed chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I'm enjoying this so far but one thing. If Connor is a Templar in this story let him stay one, please no making him see the greater good and going soft and become an assassin. Can't wait to read more.
Nightshade07 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I like this new Connor, he seems so much more refined, and not as much of a pushover. I always thought Connor was to kind, to naive, to...innocent. This...I'll be interested to see where this goes. Update ASAP! :):):):):):)
Thorndsword chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Pretty good. I like it!

OSR fanatic chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
BehindTheCorner chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I'm glad that you decided to continue this story, it really captured my attention and is one of the best TemplarConnor fanfics I have read but please don't be tempted to post Author's Note as a chapter.
Doing that is against the rules and I suggest taking it down before more insulting flamers such as 'The Fox Familiar' find it, I'm only looking out for you and I hope that you will heed my warning.
Good day.
Nightshade07 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Really good, though I hope the chapters get longer! Update ASAP! :):):):):):)
Thorndsword chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
If this is the quality we can expect from future chapters, then I'm excited for more.

Kakashi Cartman chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I cant wait for more.
Though I know its a teaser chapter, the part where Haytham comes up feels to rushed. But besides that I liked it.
1234 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Nice!
If the first chapter is anything to go by it's gonna be one hell of a story!
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I'm most definitely interested.

Yours is the only good Templar!Connor story on this site, in my opinion.

Templar's Creed chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You should expand on this. Father and son on the same team that's an unstoppable force. Great job.