Reviews for Not A Fan
ColaCrescendo chapter 1 . 6/26
Aaaaa I can't! This was my first fanfiction, and looking back on it now is so cute!
Love the story so far! Also 'once upon a December' as in the song from Anastasia? ( that migh not be what you were referring to, but it's a beautiful song, and if you haven't watch the movie Anastasia you should! :3 )
Hana chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
Actually Demon Uzumaki Hana is my account

But... OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! *dies laughing* I NEED CHOCOLATE OLIVER LET ME HELP YOU DESTROY THE WORLD *cackles evilly*

Ahem... Just saying you're doing a great job because I've gone quite far through this and most fanfics are boring me today. I'll keep reading and keep up the good work! :)
poop chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
this had all my fav vocaloids in it
laruam chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
Oh my god this is amazing i should really sleep
*checks other stories*
My, what a funny idea, what is sleep?
B.L chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Yes it has happened to me... LOLLLL DRAMA FOR THe winnn! hehe anyways... *dramadramadrama* I was just a child *sobs DRAMATICALLY* months ago *about one or two?* my friend had texted me that he *takes a breath* was JELLY (aka jealous) right when the song I was listening to- Blank Space by Taylor Swift- said the lines "Drunk on jealousy" WHY ISNT THAT A SHOCK? well I'm just rereading this so ya. :) bye (NOT LIKE IM DYING PFFT PFFT PFFT)
Musa1992 chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
LOL BEST CHAPTER EVAH I LOVE LEN PIKO AND OLIVER! BUNNIES UNITE!
Musa1992 chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
1) vocaloids will be real

2) anime characters(awesome ones) will be real

3) no more writer-blocks...EVER(fir everyone, me included)
Musa1992 chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
LOL BEST CHAPTER EVER XD
Musa1992 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
EEEKKK! He smiled at her song! Rin dkipped class to sing as he played piano!
Musa1992 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Im actually impressed by this story (not that your stories arent good! They ALL ARE AND I LOVE EM)! So far i love how you started off the story/chapter and it was well planned. Everything is flowing and you made their personalities shown flowingly and not...not flowingly? ...er...not suddenly-YEA. I also love how you introduced Rin and this shall be in my favorites ;)
Younganimelover chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Three words: BEST FANFIC EVER! I love the personalities if the characters, especially Oliver! And I was cracking up with the "ALL HAIL THE GIANT FLYING ELEPHANT!" Well done, well done. It was awesomely awesome.
icy-gold-monochrome chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
Oh my gosh! This chapter was awesome! It's my favorite one so far...it's great! I love this story. I'm re-reading it.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
My favorite chapter yet! (Except... I really hate that Rin's dad can't walk anymore. I HATE it when things like that happen.)
Cinni
Fanchicmiki chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
I am not ready for it to end!