Reviews for The Blogging Comrades
downtonabbey123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was really great! I cant wait for the next chapter! chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hahaha I love the usernames :D although I don't think that Athena will be one to blog :)
Just Anonymus chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love this SOOOOO much!

You are so talented! I did notice the OOCness but still!
Artemis was hilarious! I hope you write more :) I love this so much!
You don't deserve flames! This is the best sort of Mythology blogging scene I have ever seen yet!
InactiveFanfiction.netAccount chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You have no idea how much I love this! XD

I like the OOCness. :)
TheFluffiestUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Hermes is not blue. But this was pretty funny anyway. But why the lack of Athena? WHY?
I'll go complain to you on Viber,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Who is who? Also very OOC for artemis
cartoon traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Lol, this is hilarious. Greek mythology was always fascinating, Percy Jackson made it badass, and you made it humorous. Congrats :)
A few things:
a) I had trouble distinguishing who had what username, and I'm still at a loss to find out who HotterThanU;) was. You may want to make a key for future chapters, if-and-when you write them.
b) What about Hephaestus? I can understand why he wasn't invited, but you should still include something about him. If his wife is "officially going out" with another man, you should include his reaction. Perhaps in a future chapter.
c) You're funny. Write again!
Kata Chthonia chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ha! Thank you for the laugh.
Muse of Fanfiction chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
One word: HILARIOUS! Awesome work! :D
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
be nice to Hera! I like her lol. That was so funny! "i do not approve of that name Mr. Ares" lol best fic ever (mythology humor wise" I laughed, can Athena join? (and NOT make her out to be stuck up, or is this a one time thing only) I love the names. Good job!
Once Upon A Havenity chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh my Gods, this is hilarious. Loved it! Especially Ares and Hermes. Good work!
M'n'Mzutarians 4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
best .
Godsabove18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I APPROVE OF ALL THE NAMES EXCEPT HERMES'! Oh and u ended up changing hotterthanyou to betterthanyou CHANGE IT BEFORE THE PUBLIC SEEES

I loves Ares' "COME AT ME!" heheheh Ares is epic (guess who this is)