Reviews for The Truth that Sets You Free
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is absolutely awesome. You don't know how many times I wished someone would set Dean straight about a few things like this. Sam did mess some things up, but he was really, really helped, pushed and shoved along the way. And Dean isn't exactly spotless either, yet the way he treated Sam sometimes...yeah! So this is perfect to me :-)
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That would have been a great way for the amulet to make its reappearance! Too bad the show doesn't have writers with your sense.
Miss-Leth chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is so freaking awesome and refreshing! I love how real and true it rings. It takes all those moments that linger in the back of all our minds and lays them out infront of Dean and its beautiful!
E chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
1 of the bst chapters ever
angellec chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome, I am picking myself up from the floor after reading this.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Argh...you made me cry! For someone who avoids chick-flick moments, Dean sure is good at them lol.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved this! Crowley thought he was breaking them apart, but instead they healed a rift they didn't know they had. And you were frighteningly close to the finale in how you said Sam would die and Dean wanting to stop him. Fan-freaking-tastic.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I really liked this! I would love to have seen a scene like this in the finale! Getting those old issues out in the open, telling each other the truth, I think the brothers really needed a moment like this. We got a little, but nothing like this. Thanks so much!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Since I'm actually reading this after the finale I can say that while some of these issues weren't addressed specifically, the writers did manage to cover some of the outstanding sore points between the boys that long needed to be resolved.

Seems Carver has made it his mission to bring closure to some of the burning points his predecessors were content to leave hanging.

Having said that I have to thank you for yet another good fic. I hope you're not done with Season 8 yet. That awesome finale should keep a writer like you busy for the whole hiatus.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great work! LOVED IT! So close to what happened in the finale though. :) I literally shouted when no amulet popped up though. It was still amazing...and left yet another LARGE cliffhanger..like the rest of the season finales.
chuochuo chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Ooooh I love fics that feature the amulet. I seriously miss it... It sometimes feel like only fans remember the amulet anymore. *sniff*
Mistycat chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Thank you. I enjoyed this story. It has always bothered me that they didn't deal with the parts you wrote here.
Beth chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was great!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Terrific! I wish the show would show your story! I am afraid they won't though,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Of the many things that make me completely devoted to the character of Sam, three of the most compelling are his compassion, his gentleness and his willingness to forgive (as we were again reminded last episode). Despite all the despicable things those closest to him have done to him, over and over again, he still forgives.
I wanted to reread this a few times before reviewing because it stirred up so many emotions — things I wish for, things that still make me angry, and many things that are so, so sad.
All that aside, I think you did an terrific job with Crowley. I loved the “vet” line. (And those books are causing no end of trouble, aren’t they.)
Thank you for saying so well so many things that I think and feel but have no talent to express.
Thank you for the gift of this excellent story.
TG