Reviews for Inazuma Games
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
HURRY UP PLS I LOVE IT
redeagle984 chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
I love u mamera chan
U write stories n fics that get me stuck!
Please take some time out of your mad busy life n complete all of your incomplete fics
Especially iazuma games,the voice of ice and the keeper of the key. I love, just LOVE those all fics that u wrote for us
AND OF COURSE PLEASE KRRP ON WRITING NEW AWESOME FICS
LOVE U MAMERA CHAN
red-eagle-984~
sparkling-akane chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
NOOOOOO not Tenma and Aoi!
Please update the story ASAP I must know what's going to happen!
ravenetteaya chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Tenma... Aoi... i didn't expect their lives to end there... And that's waht makes one a good writer. They tend tp surprise the readers! Love it i'll be looking forward to the next chapter and take your time... i'm also experiencing the same thing when i update my stories!
DutchWreck chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Ah, it's so sad... But I'm glad Akane found Shindou. They'll take care of eachother, so that should lessen their burden a bit, I hope. Anyway, as always: great chapter!
KonohaFox chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I cried at the last part of Aoi and Tenma... It's so good!
pHlant chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
You updated yes! And don't worry about being updating not so fast... Hehe I'm worser XD
Well anyway, I seriously started to cry when Aoi and Tenma died it was so freaking sad and wow really best friends forever! Forever and always XD just too sad... I'm still crying now... Lol XD
But the ShinAka moments were soooooo cute cute cute! XD
Hihi I can't wait for the next update,the story is just really good!
Hope you update soon! :D
HachimitsuOukan chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Yay, the update! XD
Wow, the games has begun - drama starts(?)!
Eh, Yuuka died...? ;w;
Shindouuu were you betraying Akane?! ... I don't read/watch Hunger Games so I don't know the plot at all
And asdfjkl love TenAoi affection shown! XD
Of course I'll continue reading, don't worry! Keep it up, Mamera-senpai!
Always do your best!
pHlant chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Awh so sad, friends forever... I feel so sad for Aoi and Tenma... I almost ended up in tears and the hadn't die yet! XD
Anyway, update soon please!
ravenetteaya chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Yes! It has begun! Hahaha! It was definitely worth the wait. It has also inspired me to update the chapters of my story despite the stack of homework i have! Thanks a lot!
DutchWreck chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Awesome! I really liked this chapter :-)
Rileyanna chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Meeeeeeepp!
This is awesome!
Keep on updating this!
Xx Riley
DutchWreck chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I love it, Mamera-chan!
HachimitsuOukan chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Gyaaah a cliffhanger! Mamera-senpaii I was already nervous about Akane's decision!
Anyways... Ah, it's a nice chapter, just about the usual grammar stuffs!
pHlant chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Grrrr evil! I hate cliffhangers, seriously!
It was a good chapter, again XD
Hope you update soon!