Reviews for Paris
spot'scrazygirl chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Loki meets tony
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
yes! follow up on this- Wouldn't it be hilarious if they invite a masked French magician to be an Avenger (and only Steve knows) and they have no idea it's Loki, so Loki's kinda like "Uuhhh..."
Ceramic Quill chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Clint in Athens.

Dude, eventually Loki will have a life changing bonding moment with Loki, believing that no one else has yet seen the good side of Loki.

You already have Hulk in London, and a bit of Tony there too, and this.
Me chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
ooooooooooooooooooooh,sequel!
and I vote he meets Tony!
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Ha! XD I loved it! This idea of another version of Steve that's more reckless and a nicer version of Loki is interesting. It just goes to show the magic of Paris. XD And I love how you end it with Steve having come to Loki to talk about the Avenger's Initiative. That's so awesome! XD
Serena chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
oooh, ooh, ooooooooooooh!
sequel: Nick Fury's all "Hey, Luke, wanna be an Avenger?"
and Loki's like "Are you fucking serious?"
Grac3 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Oh my gosh! That was such a good story! I can see myself reading this over and over again. It just felt so... European. I'm not even sure how you did that, but it was beautiful. And the last line! Oh, my gosh! That hit me right in the middle of my chest. Just... oh, my gosh. I'm guessing this isn't in the same 'verse as the London fic? I am really interested in this series. I hope that you continue it.
Doombottom chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
hahah, what if he had said "mon capitiane" like Q!
Mizra67 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
(Reads ending) GASPS (imagines loki in the avengers team)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
"I have come to talk to you about the Avenger initiative... " dun dun DUUUN!
so good. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
words cannot describe what an awesome storyline this is...
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Awwwwww
And Tony, in Bruges, but pretty please no shipping if FrostIron.
Grazi!
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
What crap I don't speak French
DragonSiren7 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THIS STORY! ...Ok, I pretty much love all of your stories, but whatever. Anyway, TOTALLY EPIC, and I, for one, vote that Loki meets Tony. And does this mean that Loki is a member of the Avengers?! Or is the "sequel" more of a companion story, where the events in this are completely disregarded? Anyway, I can't wait for more! Ciao, DragonSiren7
rabbit keys chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Oh goodness me, I love this. Great job.