Reviews for Always
OtakuLaifuu chapter 16 . 2/6
hehe i loved this n.n nothing bad about it at all i loved it all! :3 just one thing! did Tatsuya and Mu-Kun get together? ahhh what am i saying i shouldnt be asking that! :333
KibaKakashiGaaraFan chapter 11 . 1/12
Oh thank god...I was afraid this was going to turn into an angst story again and I would cry again(Which is quite rare). This story is awesome, btw! _
KibaKakashiGaaraFan chapter 9 . 1/12
*Heart gets stabbed* Ahomine...You baka...Just when Kagami was going to-*Sits in corner of depression*
hikary22 chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
"Ah, these Generation of Miracles are turning my boys gay!" - this line is precious i totally laughed.

I really like this fic, the slow build, the character development, the angst and then the sweetness. 3 And Himuro! Thank you for giving me something nice to read.
AhoBaka chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Thank you so much for this ff, love it.
They're really sweet, totally a decent plot!
Also, thank you for not ending their story at chapter 15 (author san is very understanding), i love you author san :3 Ahaha, Ganbatte on next ffs!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Well, I guess I guess I can't really blame you for forcing me to stay up all night just to get to the end of this. After all, you provided me with awesome free entertainment! Really sweet story, I really, really liked it! I didn't even notice too many mistakes in your writing, which usually makes reading more pleasurable (speaking of which - all reviews Are typed through my smartphone with a Danish keypad. A deadly combination when it doesn't have an English auto correct and it's 6:18 am so I'm pretty tired too xD so I'm sorry for any weird mistakes in my reviews.)
Anyway, I think this is a good guess at what would happen IF those two where childhood friends and gay for each other. Very realistic in many points And super sweet and annoying in a good way - yeah, I like it when authors drag things out as Long as I don't have to wait for updates xD!
Niiiiiice fic :D!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Daaaaw! The festival episode was too cute! Aomine really is a cutie pie when making advances. You even made me feel as nervous as him - good job! And I think it was for the best to drag it out and not let them kiss... But I still wanna call you a tease xD
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
So I noticed you follow the storyline - which I have very mixed feelings about. Hopefully, you'll surprise me. At least I don't mind the 'canon' part of the story all that much at the moment. These two guys Are just overly cute and I can't bare seeing Aomine like this :((!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
As long as you're consistant in switching point of view and do it smoothly so The reader doesn't notice, then it's okay. Most stories Are told from more than one persons pov :)
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Mein Gott, these two Are so damn cute! They really would be The best childhood friends!
Off to an amazing start (which makes me mad, in a way, since my phone can't tell if this is complete or on going. If The latter, it seems you've given up on this story and it makes me miserable already D:!)
Anyway, I can't wait to see what Will happen once Kagami returns for realz. I'm afraid you're gonna turn them into The characters er know from The series. Obviously, all that time apart is bond to change them and their relationship, but it most likely wouldn't be the same as The one in The series. If this happens, I'm afraid it will turn into a cliche aokaga story with The same plot And same type of development and characters as any other story. Hopefully, you'll surprise me :D
OnLyMinO chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
I'm blamming you for turning me into this sappy fangirl, but good ending... It's kinda hard to part with this but I'm glad you finished it. Thanks fo writing a good story.
OnLyMinO chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
young!Aomine is surprisingly cute, nice chap!
fangirlhaven chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
'Jumping balls' XD
fangirlhaven chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
Climax by Usher, just had to listen to this song while reading this chapter
fangirlhaven chapter 4 . 5/19/2014