Reviews for Always
sae-chan miyazawa sae 407 chapter 1 . 4/15
Kina stellar chapter 16 . 4/9
Thank you for such a wonderful story! Never would have thought that aomine is so pure also. I know that kagami's an angel, but seeing aomine like that really is so cute. Hahaha. Thank you for finishing this story.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 2 . 1/23
the chapter was sad but great and then u confused the Fuckin Hell out of with the note about the grades! and in the end u hurt my brain!
Oh well loved chapter 1 and 2 but it is still early into your story!
Oh sorry about the Language I used at the start of the review... yea sorry.
Jounouchi123 chapter 16 . 1/15
Very nice story I liked it a lot
Jounouchi123 chapter 12 . 1/15
Omg best chapter so far it made me laugh so hard they are funny because they are too dense damn hahaha
yogurtjelly chapter 16 . 1/12
Great story! The simple love story between them was super cute! And you're right, from chapter one to the last chapter, youR writing did improve a lot!
hippopotamette chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
Hey ! This story is awesome :D This fabulous fic is unknown in France ... (What a pity!) I loved the pace of history and the character of Aomine (and Kagami of course)
OtakuLaifuu chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
hehe i loved this n.n nothing bad about it at all i loved it all! :3 just one thing! did Tatsuya and Mu-Kun get together? ahhh what am i saying i shouldnt be asking that! :333
IzayaKibaAomineFREAK chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Oh thank god...I was afraid this was going to turn into an angst story again and I would cry again(Which is quite rare). This story is awesome, btw! _
IzayaKibaAomineFREAK chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
*Heart gets stabbed* Ahomine...You baka...Just when Kagami was going to-*Sits in corner of depression*
hikary22 chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
"Ah, these Generation of Miracles are turning my boys gay!" - this line is precious i totally laughed.

I really like this fic, the slow build, the character development, the angst and then the sweetness. 3 And Himuro! Thank you for giving me something nice to read.
AhoBaka chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Thank you so much for this ff, love it.
They're really sweet, totally a decent plot!
Also, thank you for not ending their story at chapter 15 (author san is very understanding), i love you author san :3 Ahaha, Ganbatte on next ffs!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Well, I guess I guess I can't really blame you for forcing me to stay up all night just to get to the end of this. After all, you provided me with awesome free entertainment! Really sweet story, I really, really liked it! I didn't even notice too many mistakes in your writing, which usually makes reading more pleasurable (speaking of which - all reviews Are typed through my smartphone with a Danish keypad. A deadly combination when it doesn't have an English auto correct and it's 6:18 am so I'm pretty tired too xD so I'm sorry for any weird mistakes in my reviews.)
Anyway, I think this is a good guess at what would happen IF those two where childhood friends and gay for each other. Very realistic in many points And super sweet and annoying in a good way - yeah, I like it when authors drag things out as Long as I don't have to wait for updates xD!
Niiiiiice fic :D!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Daaaaw! The festival episode was too cute! Aomine really is a cutie pie when making advances. You even made me feel as nervous as him - good job! And I think it was for the best to drag it out and not let them kiss... But I still wanna call you a tease xD
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
So I noticed you follow the storyline - which I have very mixed feelings about. Hopefully, you'll surprise me. At least I don't mind the 'canon' part of the story all that much at the moment. These two guys Are just overly cute and I can't bare seeing Aomine like this :((!