Reviews for Good Times
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Aww. These two are so cute. Dean, shame on you for getting Sam wasted. But at least you didn't leave him alone afterward.
mooremurdock chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You're the best. chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Figures that Dean would be the first person to get Sam drunk, it's the big brother's prerogative! And of course he would take care of his puking little brother!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Aw I totally loved this! The characterization was perfect and who DOESNT like Winchester cuddles? I picture Sam to be around 16 or 17 which means Dean would be around 20, cause I think they're four years apart.

I loved this, it seems so cannon! You're a great writer :)
Parnassus chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Okay, I loved this. I was smiling the whole time.
"N-no…" he murmured, his head limply falling back against Dean's shoulder. Dean pressed his palm softly against Sam's head over the blanket.
"-kay, you're okay," Dean murmured. Sam nodded against Dean's neck. He crunched more to lean against his big brother and felt Dean give an affectionate laugh as he grabbed Sam's knees and pulled him in closer." - That mental image of the boys cuddling practically made me squeal. So freaking adorable.
And Dean getting a kick out of drunk Sam is just hilarious.

Thanks for the fun read! :)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ack! This is precious, just precious. Dean's so good at looking after drunk Sammy; I especially liked their snuggling near the end - adorable!

madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Hah hah, brilliant! XD I should really be studying right now, but I read the summary for this and just couldn't resist. I loved Dean's excitement and complete over-amusement at Sam's drunken antics. The whole vomiting episode was cringeworthy but hysterical, and I just loved how protective and caring Dean was being through his chuckles about the whole thing. God, I laughed so much at this fic. XD Best lines:

/"What're we even watching?!" Sam asked, sounding disgusted as he stared at the television. Dean jerked over to look at his brother, his expression feigning indignity.
"Dude. It's Speed."
"It's lame."
"No it's no-"
"It'as Kee-an-uureeves init!" Sam said vehemently, eyes wide, and gesturing to the screen with the same hand that held his beer. "Oh-shit," Sam said wearily, staring at the beer spilling over his hand.\

/"Ssss…." Sam started and stopped. Dean snorted, trying to keep his condescending laughter in check.
"You started going, 'sssss,' and then just stopped. What were ya gonna say?"
"Sssssandra Bullock's ssssuper hot."
Dean started laughing.\\

/"Okay hold on - hold on dude…" Dean said as he jumped off the couch and ran to grab the trash from the bathroom. "Don't throw up yet! Hold it!" He yelled from the bathroom as he grabbed the trashcan and ran out back to his brother's side.\\ Ah dear, this brought back a lot of memories. XD

/"Yeah. Why'm I on 'ur lap?" Sam asked groggily. Another shiver shot through his body.
"Definitely not me. I put you in blankets and you-" Dean started explaining as another chill shook Sam's body. Dean gave a huff in response and whispered, "hold on a sec-" as he pulled Sam up, angling him into the crook of Dean's neck. His other hand gripped Sam's knees and bent them in so they'd curl around Dean's side.
"You…" Sam began, breathing heavily from the movements, "did this to me, you jerk," he finished. His small breaths of laughter weren't lost on Dean. He was lying flush against Dean's shoulder, breathing against his neck.
Dean chuckled, boosting his kid brother up against him. He pulled the blanket over Sam's head again and started moving - leaning forward. Sam felt the momentum, nausea creeping up with it, then the landing back to the sofa and it settled his senses back down again.
He realized Dean had just grabbed his beer and was taking another swig. Dean was still watching the movie, still drinking… just… with his binged-out little brother in his arms.\\

/"What- Oh! Sorry? You don't like this?! Sorry! Here!" And with his last word, Dean dropped Sam onto the bed. Sam bounced on the mattress and leaned over.
"You suck!"
"You suck! You can't hold your liquor, lil bro," Dean teased, pulling the covers down. Sam watched, raising his legs up so it was easier.
"I've never been drunk before! That's not fair!" Sam whined, laughing.
"Yeah-yeah whatever… Lie down," Dean ordered good-naturedly. Sam did as he was told and felt the covers land over him.
"You're awesome," Sam whispered. Dean grinned and crouched down to wipe Sam's bangs off his face.
"You too," Dean whispered.\\

This was so epic, I can start my studying now with a new lease of energy! XD Thanks so much fro writing this, I adore your brotherly one-shots. Keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! XD
Keiou chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Yay, a new story of yours! I'm so happy right now. And it's great as ever.
I like that idea of Dean getting Sam to drink for the first time. I have a younger sister and I know what it's like. I had so much fun doing that, too.
Sam is cute as ever- especially when he is drinking. And Dean is great caring for him as ever! I love Sam waking up in his lap and Dean just cuddeling(?) with Sam.
It was a little bit difficult for me to get what drunken Sam was mumbeling. But I managed to understand! I'm so pround of myself xD

I'm looking forward for more of your fantastic stories
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aww, this was sweet. I like the idea of Dean being the one to get Sam drunk for the first time - and then making sure to keep his little brother safe and protected and cared for in the process and aftermath of it. Well done!

shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Aww this is a totally adorable snippet that I needed right now. So much h/c in fics and in the show, this is a welcome relief. I can easily imagine this being one of their cherished memories that they might stroll through in Heaven.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love drunk!Sam so much, more. :D
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Good story.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
:D Dean is so sweet, and drunk Sam was funny. Loved the visual of the bridal carry. Thanks for writing
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was very fun! Nice job on it!

emebalia chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was fun. It has been stated on the show that they both had their first beer before they hit the double digits, though there is a wide range for their possible age.
BTW here in Germany you're allowed to drink beer and wine at age 16, hard liquor at 18. I never got the 21 in the states either. C'mon, you've people coming back from war with serious PTSD who are too young to drink, that's insane.