Reviews for Atonement
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 1/23
This is such an interesting, unique exchange between the two of them, and you captured Tim's voice and Ziva's thoughts so well throughout. Wonderful work.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'm so proud of Tim I could bust. Good for him. Most telling that Ziva didn't kill, too.
Welcome back.
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I do not know if this is a oneshot or multichapter, either way this is great, very well done and in characther... Thank you...
BertAndTiva chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wao, great fic fellow writer!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I always love seeing the couple from someone else's viewpoint. And Tim is a talented observer.

Good story.

Although not quite sure I agree with the premise of the story - not sure Ziva really has anything to be sorry for.
But this is a super story!
And I am so glad to see you doing a new story in NCIS!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Good start to a good chapter, think Ziva needs a few home truths about how she has been treating Tony.
mbj chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I'm glad there's a few out there that can acknowledge how Zivas been treating Tony. Love your story!
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow, I was so surprised to see a post from you! And I liked it. Is it done? Or is there more coming? It doesn't feel done but I was n't sure...
Phlanges1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I just love the start of this. I like how you have Tim doing something kind for Tony. As of late on the show he seems to keep bashing him. It was especially nice that he acknowledged that Tony has extended enough olive branches and it's Ziva's turn. I can't wait to see what she does with this suggestion!
WasJustAReader chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Nice, please continue. :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh my! About time, even though on the show I've given up on them... her sleeping with Adam was the end for me.
Ncistivalover1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ps: that horse is so cute, gr8 story
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Good for Tim! He's grown a lot over the years and it'd be good to see him defend Tony like this, andto stand up to Ziva. He's a good guy and this does great things for his reputation! Can't wait to see what is next!
Robern chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very, Very good!
calincisfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
So good to see you writing again, can't wait to read the rest