Reviews for The Great Escape
starlite22 chapter 1 . 6/3
What a charming and lovely story.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 5/21
For a short one-shot, very well done!
Skywroe chapter 1 . 5/18
I love it! Such a great way of looking at it and the options he had hehe, this was DEFINATELY worthy of my favourites bar!
It's a quick and dirty bash fest, with a little sudden romance thrown in just for kicks.
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 5/7
You wrote It well to
nouch chapter 1 . 4/21
was a good one :) thanks for the story
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 4/12
A interesting story. This was quite the enjoyable read. Hermione has always had the best interest towards Harry and no surprise that she was able to piece many things together to have Harry realize what is going on during his stay at Hogwarts. Every one is out to get them from teachers and students not wanting to help them at all and they only have each other. Romantic from the start of their relationship to the ending that was beautifully written. Found it quite amusing that Dumbledore lost much of his powers and that they didn't really need Harry to take care of Voldemort. He is still only one wizard. That is what I found Amsuing that only one man was scaring a whole country and now that are advancing like the rest of the world. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
anarion87 chapter 1 . 3/30
nice story
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 3/4
Great work on this story and thank you for posting it.
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 2/15
Harry and Hermione escaping Hogwarts on the back of a motherfucking Hungarian Horntail?! Ohhh this is so much win!
B. Oots chapter 1 . 2/13
I really enjoyed the story.
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/11
good thing in my first story will never leave the graveyard alive instead of harry he will get one hell of an army over 1000
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/1
Love it!
it truly is always the quiet ones
svetlana35 chapter 1 . 1/11