Reviews for Little Bird's Vengeance
Loftcat27 chapter 63 . 4/14
Thank you for writing this amazing story!
alygator.xandra chapter 1 . 4/9
Is this story no longer being worked on? If so please put that in the description so we aren’t being misled
Chilazon chapter 63 . 3/5
Is this for abandoned?
Mariadrake chapter 63 . 12/21/2017
Your are such a good writer and I love this so much tíos is feat I lhave ve to m drake so much and how you portray him
Guest chapter 63 . 12/21/2017
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 63 . 12/20/2017
This is my ninth time reading thirght this! I am so obsessed with this story and you haven’t updated in a while please continue! This is so good! I love Tim he’s always been my favorite and how you portray him!
Moonstone28534 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Please continue this story. I love how everything moves so smoothly even though there are so many characters.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 49 . 12/8/2017
Jason seems to be portrayed as more rational when the section is written from his perspective. It was nice to see him being brotherly.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 27 . 12/7/2017
They're so cool! And I love that Kon habitually scans Red Robin for hidden injuries.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I love this story. It's my third time reading it since I found it a few months ago. Red Robin is so dangerous here. It really showcases the high standard the Bats are used to working at. The Avengers, in comparison, are still kind of new.
PhantomGoat13 chapter 63 . 12/6/2017
Please continue this story, it was absolutely amazing and then you brought in Coulson and it became epic!
ladyblade318 chapter 20 . 12/4/2017
This is amazing. I hope you come back to one day.
Nightwing 65 chapter 40 . 11/29/2017
You are an amazing writer,I love this story, you seem like an amazing woman,if you want talk to me on Facebook,my name is duane pierce
Guest chapter 63 . 11/22/2017
Can you please update soon?
Wings Of Mercury chapter 63 . 11/3/2017
Please keep going! I want so badly to read the rest!

I noticed that your author's notes got shorter and less enthusiastic just before you stopped regular updates. I hope you are well and that if your muse is struggling, it returns to you. Your Bat-fam fics are AMAZING, and I will obsess over them forever.