Reviews for Shattered Existence
Someone please continue this story! Or at the very least confirm whether or not it'll be continued or abandoned!
Meow Orbit chapter 12 . 2/19
I love this story! Is it discontinued though?
Johnny Spectre chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
Something tells me Sol will still be part of Phantom. and Laxus might strongarm Gajeel to give Natsu limbs
Wacko12 chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
i know I asked, but is Zeref going to appear? If he's Natsu's brother in this story will he come with the Alvarez Empire
Johnny Spectre chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Soon... Natsu will be up to speed.
mariah.carmichael.3 chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Okay so I know that I once said that you should just give him a fake leg like gildarts but the other day I was reading up on salamanders and have an even better idea. The promotion for the new movie actually spurred this on. So the promo shows natsu basically turning dragon and dragons are basically salamanders and salamanders have regeneration abilities. So here's the idea! His built up power and anger could like activate his dragon force which basically turns on his dragon abilities and thus giving him the regeneration properties. in conclusion he grows his leg back. But you know in a more awesome way than just, POP!, there's a new leg! Like a huge battle where lucy is in jeopardy and he can't do anything or something so his anger and power peaks and boom dragon force new leg!
Wacko12 chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
just making sure Laxus is different from canon right? Also just thinking, but couldn't Zeref heal Natsu? I mean he would have multiple reasons. 1. Natsu is his little brother and 2. Natsu is the only one who can kill him. Just saying
p3pp3rmintt chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Holy moly, your story is incredible. I am dying for the next chapter! so amazing!
Wacko12 chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
i really hope Natsu gets his magic back soon
HappytheExceed chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
Hopefully Natsu had put up a hell of fight before losing. Wonder how was Natsu's condition. Can't wait for your update.
Johnny Spectre chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
Gajeel actually being humble and merciful...-ish... wow.
OgaxHilda chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
i love this story..wish it was longer
Johnny Spectre chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
ohhhhh this will NOT bode well.

*finishes fireproof coating on prosthesis* there we go, fully armed and ready for maiming
HappytheExceed chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
This story certainly caught my attention. I'm really curious what happened to Natsu. From what I understand there were wrong information given by the client and it was something beyond Natsu to complete. Really want to read more. Update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
FUCCCCKK.. IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO NATSU. YOU HAD TO UPDATE FAST. ASAP PLEASE