Reviews for Into the Light of a Dark Black Night
Kiky Will chapter 11 . 1/27
I will let you my thanks for writing this. Was a really lovely road and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Kiky Will chapter 10 . 1/27
Thanks God Mycroft Holmes is such a logical, polite and lovely ~boyfriend~. Love how he speaks everything he's feeling with no space for misunderstanding, clear as day. He doesn't play games and that's so awesome, mature and sincere. Just love it.
Kiky Will chapter 8 . 1/27
How can two people love each other but start to distance because they thought the other may be bored by them or deserve better? Only these two!
Kiky Will chapter 4 . 1/27
"Only Mycroft Holmes could make a girl feel loved by staying out of her bed."
This is gold.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
fantastic! wonderful! :)
rose chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
I LOVED READING THIS..THANK YOU !
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I really liked your story it was very sweet and aww inducing
coletteitsfrench chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
aww. i love how he calls her 'darling'
Miss McKeil chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
just read the whole story! Loved it! Glad it has a happy ending, I love when Mycroft is happy and Molly is happy!
VioletErin.26 chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
awwww! Love it! So Sweet! :D Indeed Long Live Mollcroft!
Belladcmum chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
"She was a steel fist in a floral gardening gloveā€¦" Oh my gosh! That is so Molly. That is my favorite quote in the history of fan fiction! Well done!
Ace Von S chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
I thinkI have fallen in love with this story. This is awesome!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
*adds Mollcroft to the exceedingly long list of ships for this show* I give up trying to have a favorite pairing. There's just so many possibilities.

Anyway, I love this!
Limaro chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Long live the Mollcroft indeed! Thank you for writing!
Limaro chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Poor Mycroft, assuming it will end now that they don't have a secret to bind them... so bittersweet. His relief that she is not dreaming of his brother - I can see the masculine pride/self interest in it, but it's darling to me that he's proud to be leaving her ( he believes. I hope he's wrong!) healthier and stronger. I admire your turn of phrase with the lemon/honey ratio, then the tea time ending bit.