Reviews for Into the Light of a Dark Black Night
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I really liked your story it was very sweet and aww inducing
coletteitsfrench chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
aww. i love how he calls her 'darling'
Elsey Snape chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
just read the whole story! Loved it! Glad it has a happy ending, I love when Mycroft is happy and Molly is happy!
VioletErin.26 chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
awwww! Love it! So Sweet! :D Indeed Long Live Mollcroft!
Belladcmum chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
"She was a steel fist in a floral gardening gloveā€¦" Oh my gosh! That is so Molly. That is my favorite quote in the history of fan fiction! Well done!
Ace Von S chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
I thinkI have fallen in love with this story. This is awesome!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
*adds Mollcroft to the exceedingly long list of ships for this show* I give up trying to have a favorite pairing. There's just so many possibilities.

Anyway, I love this!
Limaro chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Long live the Mollcroft indeed! Thank you for writing!
Limaro chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Poor Mycroft, assuming it will end now that they don't have a secret to bind them... so bittersweet. His relief that she is not dreaming of his brother - I can see the masculine pride/self interest in it, but it's darling to me that he's proud to be leaving her ( he believes. I hope he's wrong!) healthier and stronger. I admire your turn of phrase with the lemon/honey ratio, then the tea time ending bit.
Limaro chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I was planning to read all the way through, but had to stop here to review. I am so enjoying your 'verse where these two lonely souls who share such a big secret have found each other. I love seeing them appreciate each other, and filling in the months between series from their perspective. Now off to read some more!
Cocohorse chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Love the Toby part. :) Aw, this is sooo cute.
Cocohorse chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Appreciate the downturn the story made, and I think it made it significantly better.
Continue the feelsy, angsty writing. Love the two. 3
Cocohorse chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Fhdkshdksdnskel
Sorry for spamming you with reviews
But this is so lovely. I love how you pointed out the age gap, how you wrote Mycroft in such character, all steely and prim. Omg. Mycroft and Molly, my babies. uwu 3
Cocohorse chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Oh, goodness. Gahhh. Amazing writing. Hope you make more Mollcroft fics. c:
Cocohorse chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
-gives up on own mollcroft fic after reading-
(Too lazy to sign in)
Ugh, this is perf and I can practically cry bc so feel-sy. uwu
I love u and this pairing. Keep up the good work!