Reviews for The Break in the Firewall
Snowgirl01 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
please please please post more it's 2015
JessWaa1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Why go to the case? This chapter was great!
Jane chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Wow! I sure didn't see that coming. Great twist - I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for posting; I appreciate all the time and effort you put into creating this beautiful story.
BnB447 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
This is a great story. Can't wait for more :)
BnB447 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Can't wait to see where you are taking this :) update soon please.
Alicia Mirza chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Hey!

Great story I must say, can't wait to read more.
Dead Pelant? To good to be true, I'm pretty sure he is playing one of his games again...
I love how Bones and Booth try to hold onto their relationship and Angela really is just like Hodgins in this chapter!
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
jsboneslover chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Wow - intense on all levels. I love that B&B have started to mend their relationship, and don't mind that they're "undercover" with their colleagues. Interesting twist with those dental records! Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Julie SBXMomX chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Wow. Who is working with Pelant? The chard body sounds like Max's style?
Breezyfeather chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
OMG you are amazing at this! You got their personalities one-hundred-percent PERFECT! I can't wait for the next chapter, ooooooh, I'm so excited! Update soon!
Lolinha-booth-s2-brennan chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Amazing !love it !thank you ! Thats what we need for this hiatu time and please keep writing!
pampilot67 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Lead on my sword is yours to do wiith my master. Good chapter.
luvthembones chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
This one works for me. I can see them reacting this way. I can also see Brennan being very cool with it once she knows the truth. I also think that she herself would not think twice about being the one to kill Pelant. I would like it to be either her or Max or the two of them together finally killing him off. Booth has enough to deal with. Another candidate would be Hodgins or Angela. I think after he touched her son, on top of everything else, she would show herself to be daddy's girl and take care if it Texas style. She might just surprise everyone with her good riddance attitude after killing him. She is very practical in her own way. Anyhow, I look forward to the rest of the story. It will probably be more satisfying of a resolution than we will get in the fall...I am trying to be optimistic, really I am...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This has been great so far :-) Hope you write more soon . Thanks
Dbear chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Was a good concept and good writing Until half way through this chapter as soon as you start the whole lets slam the "evil" Booth for Hannah but ignore Brennen was doing Booth's boss thing so many female authors fall into I lose all interest. You spent half the chapter moaning about Hannah ... you want to list Brennans "Biological needs met"?

Brennen is equally at fault, she said NO and choose another man, kind of hard to come back from that!

Have Brennen be an adult an admit her little indiscrestions. She is not a child, don't treat her as such.

Good luck with your writing
maneu chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Brennan's logic regarding the engagement is great. Great story.