Reviews for Turnabout Apocalypse (Part I: The Great Panic)
frzaio chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
Oh man this is so good I hope you eventually get round to finishing this!
leawright chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
got to admit i never expect ot see a story about Phoenix Wright in a zombie apocalypse but this seems good
dragooner chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
This is impressive and i hope more people will read this story.
Tim chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Ha...

This is one of the most believable stories i've read. Keep it up.
*****/*****
IJustReadFanfics chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Hiya! The story's good! Keep it up.
Although I am not a big fan of Ace Attorney, well I know anyway how things went in the book of World War Z.
Hope you update new chapters!
Rydia Asuka chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Oh no, poor Nick! That's pretty much the last thing he needs, to be all banged up. It's the last thing either of them need. Still, they're both alive, and right now that's what counts.

...and, I know, they both stay that way. So, good on them!
Rydia Asuka chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Yes, good Edgey. Save Pearly. I absolutely adore the relationship between the two of them. It's super cute. But I'm off topic.

Another excellent chapter! Looking forward to more! Edgey and Nick martyr mission.
Rydia Asuka chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Very nicely done so far. I've never read the book or seen the film you're basing this off of, but I'm enjoying the world and the way you're building into it. I shall look forward to more.
God-like Turnabout chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I must say that this is quite an interesting premise. The part about Gumshoe being one of the first casualties, while tragic, works to let the characters know that this is real. The world is coming to an end, and they should know that, especially someone like Edgeworth. His disregard of the incoming apocalypse is actually believable, and having him lose someone close... Genius! I will patiently wait to see more surviving stories. Side note: about characterization, I doubt Gumshoe would use "pal" with Edgeworth. If you notice, he always refers to him as sir or Mr. Edgeworth (sometimes both :p )
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
It's honestly not bad as far as crossovers go. However, I personally protect original fiction when it comes to AA, especially ones close to the style of the bakery one you wrote. That I've actually portrayed alot of the AA characters close to the mark.