Reviews for Innocent Feelings
dragonfighter11 chapter 17 . 5/18
Please update soon~
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 5 . 5/14
Damn you really are a writer of contrast. One of your stories starts on the premises of 'A stolen-Kiss' and another revolves around how long can you 'restrain' yourself from kissing until the truth is out.

Great talent!
pollozaiborg chapter 17 . 5/8
Wow, i read this and its pretty good and well written, im looking forward to updates on this and its pretty darn cool!
Anyways, how many chapters do you have planned for this?
Awesome. Just insanely awesome. Please don't give up on this story
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 17 . 4/18
Carry on with the great work...waiting eagerly to find out the cofrontations with Hercule
SSJay chapter 17 . 4/12
hey when are you updating? this is pretty interesting lol
I87 chapter 17 . 2/28
Next chapter ?
Iwik chapter 17 . 2/14
I really like how he'd threw the game just to help Videl (who didn't need it, but still). Can't wait to see the confrontation with Hercule! Great story so far, not sure how long you're going to make this, but I'm in for the ride!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/12
This sounds like a good story. Please continue. Gohan and Videl forever.
TheGoldenWarrior chapter 17 . 2/11
Ok, I really like where this story is going, i hope Gohan can out smart Hercule. I also really like how accurate your writing style is to the characters within the series. Keep up the good work!
hersiver123 chapter 17 . 2/7
Gah, this is way to good. The fluff is amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us
SierraLarson chapter 17 . 2/5
So aDORABLE. God I needed that fluff. Feels like forever since I've had GhVi fluff (excluding DBS). I've been needing it.

Can't wait to see the conversation with Hercule. Hopefully Gohan knowing about the Cell Games will be enough to make Hercule not fight their relationship.

Now, which story of yours is next? : P You know I always look forward to your updates, after all. Especially LITS.
Shizzle chapter 17 . 2/4
awww shizzle!
I prob will wait for LOOONG time to read the next chapter..
;-;
omg chapter 15 . 2/4
"He could beat you at chess"
LOL! That just made me crack up!
ZaFrosT chapter 17 . 2/3
*warning spoiler ch17* a bit confused about one thing, a shallow cut like she received shouldn't have made her Ki drop like you wrote... when someone's Ki drops it is because it is life threatening or someone of the Z fighter powers down after a fight... her Ki is too small compared to them that her Ki "dropping" should be life threatening don't you think so ? it could have been really interrusting to see Gohan loosing it a bit because Videl was seriously injured !I really like the story so far, I'm only wanting to help you out !
I can't wait to see where it goescontinue the good work !