Reviews for Innocent Feelings
SierraLarson chapter 14 . 4/14
It seems like they're moving a bit too fast, in terms of physical stuff, but I think you just imagine them differently than I do. XD

I was like "ohhh my god" when Bulma got and saw the cover of that magazine. It was great

Lastly, I liked how the whole "revealing secrets" part was. Usually people just make it, for lack of better word, an infodump. I liked that Videl had kind of figured stuff out on her own, instead. It was nice and different -w-

Also, I'm finally all caught up. I'll get to the other story sometime this week XD
SierraLarson chapter 13 . 4/13
Erasa's right. Get a room, you two XD

It seems like they're going a bit fast, and they kind of seem a bit OOC (more so Gohan) but it seems on purpose and at least they're cute. -w-

I was gonna say something else here but I totally forgot
SierraLarson chapter 12 . 4/12
Goddangit why are they so cute why did I read two chapters in one night I need to get to bed goddangit Kisa-kun
SierraLarson chapter 11 . 4/12
Goddangit, Videl, you need to calm down. Just talk to Gohan and ask him why you guys can't kiss

People are getting frustrated with Gohan? I'm just getting frustrated with Videl XD
SierraLarson chapter 10 . 4/11
Well at least he kept one promise. XD

Also, I just wanna say thank you for not making Sharpner basically a villian, and/or hating Gh/Vi's relationship. That happens too much in fics and it's annoying (though I bet he'd be still a bit sour inside and take a bit to get over it, but that's just me)
SierraLarson chapter 8 . 4/8
When Sharpner stood up for Gohan, I was like "BUDDIES 3"

Also, lots of Erasa in this chapter. Yay!
SierraLarson chapter 7 . 4/6
Oh man, I wonder when he's gonna tell her. Wonder when that "Windows" scene is coming up. Have you wrote it yet? XD The "Saiyaman reveal" scenes are always pretty good.
SierraLarson chapter 6 . 4/6
Hercule worrying about Videl eloping with some idiot and leaving him all alone reminded me of Chi Chi. I found it pretty funny XD
Mar-chan chapter 14 . 4/6
*fangirly scream* I LOVE DIS, NEED MOAAAR, PLZ.
Okay, I lost control, hahaha. This is soo cute, I really love it. Keep updating, please!
brograham18 chapter 14 . 4/3
This was a really great chapter, glad it came so soon
shugokage chapter 14 . 4/2
Wow impressive job on this chapter and incredible scene with him telling her about his past!
RustKnight chapter 14 . 4/2
You should know I clicked this story on accident...and ended up loving it!

Just finished catching up and I must say there's so much fluff. :O Not that that's a bad thing. It's rather nice with some of the heavier reading I've been doing lately.

Looking forward to the meeting the parents. Chichi and Hercule are very overprotective so it's fun to imagine how they'll react.
luffy8557 chapter 14 . 4/2
Super! Chapter wait how does he tell her about the parts he was not there for.
A chapter 14 . 4/2
WHEN I SAW an update here i was like OHMYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is this a miracle from god XD! And when I wanted to leave a review in the previous chapterOH GOD there was another one! I really couldn't believe it! I thought it was some kind of mistake but NO IT WAS another chapter! XDD Good too see this fic updated! I love your stories so much I check them constantly XD Keep it up! :D
luffy8557 chapter 9 . 4/2
You could say that. I started pretty early, though I don't train nearly as much as I used to when I was a kid.

That Why you are so weak you don't know if u can SSj anymore in the movies.