Reviews for Innocent Feelings
Cline98 chapter 12 . 8/22
Putain mais ils sont trop MIGNONS! Enfiiin Videl est au courant pour Saiyaman ouf! Ça fait bizarre de jongler entre cette fic et TSYA parce que leurs caracteres sont vraiment tres differents hahaaa!
Cline98 chapter 7 . 8/21
J'adore vraiment cette fic! Leur relation est trop mignonne.. "falling" en reference à "falling in love" non? ;)
CelineEverdeen chapter 1 . 8/19
J'ai jamais lu cette fanfic. Deja dès le premier chapitre il se passe pleins de truc ohlala jme depeche de lire la suite!
narugokuichigo6 chapter 15 . 6/12
Awesome fanfic update soon!
tabriggs1975 chapter 15 . 5/12
Just let Gohan bet the crap out of him.
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 15 . 5/4
Chess huh? That's a low blow right there, but definitely awesome. I also liked how you had Videl physically unmask Saiyaman. :) Nice work!
aeducaanwrites chapter 15 . 4/24
i just snorted so loud when i read he can beat you at chess, i didn't expect at all haha. great job and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 15 . 4/3
"He could beat you at chess." Fair point.
-MP
XxkanaxX chapter 15 . 3/29
I love all your stories! :D I kind of forgot what happened in Chapter 14, so I'm reading that again. Thank you for updating! :D
Chocolate Chip Rainbow chapter 15 . 3/27
A chess match...TO THE DEATH!
I really like this story how about you out it up at these Wikias. Follow these links to them but remove the spaces first:

all anime fanon and fandoms . wikia wiki / Main _ Page

all - movies - fanon -and - fandom . wikia . com

all - cartoons - fanon - and -fandom . wikia . com
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 3/25
Oh, The wonderful wonderful joys of technicalities.
Tien Shenhan chapter 15 . 3/25
You have no idea how happy I am that you updated this story! Once again, let me compliment you on your talent as both an author and an artist. Your work on Deviartart rocks!
Aaron Leach chapter 15 . 3/25
Awesome chapter
nimedhel09 chapter 15 . 3/25
Ermergherd! I loved this chapter, I love this story. I smiled the whole thing (and I'm at work, too, so it's not really a great thing, lol). It's so sweet how taken Gohan is and how Videl figured everything out on her own.

I sure hope that you won't make us wait a year for next chapter, lol! That would be so sad!