Reviews for Khaveyrim
Really hoping the story is continued
Tork01 chapter 4 . 4/13
Fun chapter. And Ghost wants to make sure his favorite contact doesn't get poached.
HanLaw0086 chapter 7 . 4/13
All I have to say is keep up the good work study hard I hope you have success in your life I really enjoyed your story I hope you continue to write
be bless
black panter chapter 7 . 4/12
i don't like give negative comment but whil this story be updated?
it has been almost a year with out one?
Smokeing chapter 3 . 4/11
Keeps me interested very good story did not find anything that I keep writing
CBB chapter 7 . 3/12
As long as this doesn't turn into yet another Dead/Abandoned/YUF(Yearly Updated Fic) story, I see this as hitting my top ten of all time list.
Tarix chapter 7 . 2/27
Great story, though kinda darkish, but yeah still very well written.
TheSandyToadfish chapter 7 . 2/15
Really interesting read. A bit of a shame to find the last chapter as an Authors Note, but no matter.

I've always been a big Matthew Reilly fan, so it was nice to see shout-outs to Scarecrow and JW jr., especially because you're loving attention to detail reminds me of his writing.

-TST
BlainX chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Hey reading the whole story for the 7th time since chapter 6 came out so i really like it a lot. I also watched covert affairs and spooks since the beginning of this story. I know yo will probebly not go into those universes in this story other than characters from those but I liked them. I hope there will be an update but good things you do not rush...so thanks
laurenrulez1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Continue soon please awesome story
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
LAMBERT? DUDE YOU ROCK
orion0905 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Great sorry, I'm glad to hear your still trying to push forward and look forward to your stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Best fuckimg story/ fanfic ive read my whole life cant wait for update
Tegasus chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
This is a really great story and I've really enjoyed reading it. I'm looking forward to reading the final chapter, so thanks for posting!
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Love this story! So much detail in this story, it seems to have layers upon layers of life, which is awesome - especially the military details. I know little more about the military than the average civilian but what I do know is that what you wrote totally works for this story.

Thanks for writing and posting - I can't wait for your next chapter update - hope your summer and job searching went well!