Reviews for Khaveyrim
Seth chapter 7 . 7/16
More please
Aidis chapter 7 . 7/15
I feel cheated. I was so sad when it came time to click the next chapter button with only one chapter left I. the glorious story that has admittedly cut my sleep time in half, but then I talked myself up! About how awesome the next chapter was gonna be, and following your usual style would probably take close to an hour to read! The sadness transformed into anticipation! And then I find this chapter "I'm alive and here are things I plan to do!", devastation kicked in. And now I shall cry myself to sleep.

Well written.

-Aidis
Aidis chapter 4 . 7/14
I just found this, and I'm actually only just about to start chapter 4, but I was to be in bed an hour ago not starting another chapter to dwindle my sleep further. :( Well done in ruining what little self control I may have built since my school days!
-Aidis
And p.s. in case I don't get a chance to review after finishing this, it's been an exciting excellent read so far so thank you so much!
dannymask chapter 7 . 6/24
Please continue with the story I've been waiting for an update on this story for what seems like a lifetime :-(
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 6/18
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Really hoping the story is continued
Tork01 chapter 4 . 4/13
Fun chapter. And Ghost wants to make sure his favorite contact doesn't get poached.
HanLaw0086 chapter 7 . 4/13
All I have to say is keep up the good work study hard I hope you have success in your life I really enjoyed your story I hope you continue to write
be bless
black panter chapter 7 . 4/12
i don't like give negative comment but whil this story be updated?
it has been almost a year with out one?
Smokeing chapter 3 . 4/11
Keeps me interested very good story did not find anything that I keep writing
CBB chapter 7 . 3/12
As long as this doesn't turn into yet another Dead/Abandoned/YUF(Yearly Updated Fic) story, I see this as hitting my top ten of all time list.
Tarix chapter 7 . 2/27
Great story, though kinda darkish, but yeah still very well written.
TheSandyToadfish chapter 7 . 2/15
Really interesting read. A bit of a shame to find the last chapter as an Authors Note, but no matter.

I've always been a big Matthew Reilly fan, so it was nice to see shout-outs to Scarecrow and JW jr., especially because you're loving attention to detail reminds me of his writing.

-TST
BlainX chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Hey reading the whole story for the 7th time since chapter 6 came out so i really like it a lot. I also watched covert affairs and spooks since the beginning of this story. I know yo will probebly not go into those universes in this story other than characters from those but I liked them. I hope there will be an update but good things you do not rush...so thanks
laurenrulez1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Continue soon please awesome story