Reviews for Khaveyrim
darkanomoly chapter 6 . 9/15
... More ?please
Great story
Jigsawiskiller chapter 6 . 9/7
this story is amazing. the details on escaped toture victims better be reeeeaaaaally detail with how long it is taking you to release the next chapter.

please update this and your other stories soon as i enjoy most of your stories and your uniquely detailed perspective in military matters.
UPDATE... noooooow!.. please... pretty please with a cherry on top?
Locket1 chapter 6 . 8/16
Really glad I found this. The details you write are great. I'm placing this in the favorite file. Looking forward to updates. Thanks for something so well written. Cheers til next time.
Awesome chapter
R chapter 2 . 8/2
A well done story. I am annoyed at the nonmagical harry though. That's just blasphemy, man.
ralula chapter 6 . 8/1
Well written story with very well developed characters, I like stories with military Harry Potter, I really hope you finish this story. Your efforts are much appreciated...
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 7/13
You did a wonderful job in portraying the infiltration and recovery of the prisoners. I liked all the blowing up stuff as well. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 7/13
Great chapter and nice detective work done by so many. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 7/13
Wonderfully long chapter with nice action and adventure. I was a bit disappointed that Harry doesn't use he special talents very often although I have to admit I'm sure how they could be incorporated. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 7/13
It's great to read about the development of the relationship between Harry and Ziva. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 7/12
Great chapter and wonderful conversation with Ziva to set her on her own path. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 7/12
Great first chapter and kept me intrigued the entire chapter. Thanks for sharing!
wingsrookie chapter 6 . 7/12
I like your this story also, and hope you decide to continue it. The only thing that I think could be improved is the overload of information. Sometimes it seems necessary to the story, but others it just feels like a barrage of information. That being said, the characters all feel very real, the imagry is very vivid, and overall is a pretty awesome piece of writing.
Adam Hill chapter 6 . 6/25
This is an awesome story! I love it and I hope you keep going with it. You are a excellent author with a lot of creativity! Your stories are the bomb!