Reviews for Such A Beautiful Lie To Believe In
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I liked this fic. I like how Harry lied to his friends and I really liked their reactions. It was funny. I also liked the interaction between Harry and Draco, it was interesting to read. I love how the plot developed and I loved they ended up together. This is a really great fic, I didn't spot any mistakes, nicely done!
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hey!
Now.
Well, first I must say that I’m not really a fan of Drarry, I just can’t imagine the two of them ever together...
However, this was pretty good. Hermione and surprisingly Ron took it pretty well...
The end was really sweet, even more because Hermione and Ron were the matchmaker.
It seemed believable I must say.
Keep up the good work!
Alicia :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was interesting. I think Hermione and Ron's reactions to Harry's news was very in character and I especially love that Ron didn't flip out. Because even though he probably would have at first, he truly is Harry's best friend and wants him to be happy.
Draco and Harry both seem a bit OOC. But this is one of those pairings that I think has to be OOC to make it work.
I ADORED Tom's comment. OMG. Snarky bartenders are the best.
I like the happy ending and the way a lie turned into something real which was a fun twist and overall I enjoyed this. Nice job.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I like the plot of this. I haven't read too many fics where the characters pretend to be dating - or where one of them lies about it and the other agrees to play along - and the plot was really enjoyable. I like how accepting Hermione is, and although Ron doesn't love it, I'm glad that he doesn't throw a fit or anything like that - after all, Hermione and Ron are Harry's best friends, and I don't think they would abandon him even if he did start going out with Draco Malfoy. SPaG was all right; there were a few errors throughout the fic, (like that "See you Harry" should have a comma between 'you' and 'Harry', and the same for any case where the name is the last word in dialogue - there should be a comma before the name) but nothing too bad. I really don't like the pairing, but I think you wrote the fic well nonetheless.
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES!
I have found the story. I really, really enjoyed this (and it might have….a little something to do with the fact that it’s Drarry, but only a little bit). It was supremely written, and one of the best ones I’ve read from you. I particularly enjoyed this story, and I just want to say good job.
So…..good job!
Little Whinger chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Aww...how cute! )
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
ohh so happy i loved it great job in getting them together
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awww cute.
nannily chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I liked it. :)
Elsyra chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Awww! The truth will set you free. :) Great read.
Chiiz chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ouah, this was sooo sweet !
I utterly loved it
Sincerely, it was light and nice and all !
Continue on writing, you do well !

Cheers, Chiiz.