Reviews for Beyond Truths and Ideals
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
A poll on 15 June?
That's my birthday!
Llew444 chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
Well, let's be real here. The voice was Zekrom for sure. Ideals? Obvious. Not that I'm . Ash's team can cover most types so I'm hoping ash Will win
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Update soon
seeldewgong chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
I'm not sure if you are still planning on updating this, but I would like to know how the next round of voting went. In all honesty, when you wrote the AN about the current voting results, it seemed to me that you were unhappy about Hilda being in the lead. You not like othelloshipping?

Neat story though.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Can Ash's missing sister please be in this fic? Can her name please be Anna?
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I'm disappointed with this fic to be honest. Ash is really fucking pathetic in it. This is the kid that fucking punched Mewtwo and picked a fight with a Lucario because it insulted his friendship with Pikachu. You don't do Ash justice at all, honestly I'm seriously shaking my head at this.

Ash would have rather died than hand his Pokemon to team rocket. And if you're going by realistic ages then you need to go with realistic growth so Ash as a 16 year old boy should have been strong enough to overpower some random lunatic of a woman. And him losing so badly in the battles? Fucking sheer pathetic-ness to the max.

This crap isn't even good enough to wipe my arse with.
Great chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Its a good story, I just hope that you continue it, and that Ash gets to Pikachu. Looking forward to more!
kim chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I think someone continued your story. Search ashe and n h g.
GreenLavender chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Awesome, I've been waiting for a note like that :)
Honestly, I would prefer Hilda paired with ash for the fact that the other three are far too commonly used. However, I read for the action and storyline so if it is required that he is matched with Misty, May, or Dawn, I would still read and enjoy it. Best wishes! (No pun intended).
DBZFTW chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Real Life happens some times. Focus on the real problems and take your time with both of your stories.
E chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Still waiting on that next chapter
firstlast123 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Make this an Ash/Hilda fic. Too hard to find a good Ash/Hilda fic. The other ones are too overused.
AwesomelyEpical chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
NOOOO! PIKACHUUUUUUUU!
AwesomelyEpical chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Argh! Team Rocket! Violence! Killing! *faints*
hydro-serpent58 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Is it Charizard? KNEW IT! Heck yeah, I knew it because the exact thing happened in the 3rd movie with the Unknown and Entei. :D I feel awesome. Also:

"Are we clear?" She asked, in her usual snappy tone.
"Sir, yes, sir!"
Don't you mean ma'am? xD

I feel like Persian is the spy... xD I mean, he said he didn't tell his secretary, which would be the most likely convict with being emotionless and everything, but that rules her out. Watch the mysterious voice be Mewtwo or something. xD Kyurem/Reshirem/Zekrom is kind of obvious, so I'm doubtful but it could be. For some reason I can't shake the feeling that it has to be a legendary, maybe Lugia? I don't think it's Shaymin. As for shipping, I could ship Ash with literally ANYONE. (Except certain characters...which shall not be named. Because if I do name them, it'll turn into a rant. If you really want to know, PM me at your own risk.) It just depends on my mood because Ash is awesome like that, he's just so versatile you can pair him with anyone and it'll work out. O_O He's like, the ultimate partner. xD For this story however, I feel like romance will hinder it. You can already see why with Misty's failed attempt at interference. So...maybe Hilda? I haven't watched Battle Dimension or Best Wishes so I have no idea what her character is like, but I think it'll be nice to flesh her out. :) I'm curious about her, and who knows. It might actually turn out better if Ash starts out with someone that doesn't know him, like a blank slate. All the other girls have past history with him, so their emotions/attachment to him might get in the way of the story. But, *shrugs* that is up to you.

If you do pick Hilda, I can't help but imagine her with Zorua or Kyurem. And if Zorua is with N, then Victini will be with Ash, just to balance things out. xD I'm still trying to figure out which Dragon will go with which, and how their personalities will defer. ;] That'll be interesting.

Kari