Reviews for Destined
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Beautiful, absolutely stunning. I love ambiguous endings like this, and you wrote their relationship so well. Of course it's nice to think that Bruce and Selina lived happily ever after, like its implied in the movie, but this brings more depth and darkness to their relationship and it's absolutely amazing.
Keep up the great work!
Hayden Avery chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is the most in character and realistic portrayal of their relationship I've read
catjd chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Very cute story! Reminded me of Bat and the Cat from the Animated Series 3 I like that Bruce was accepting of Selina. He didn't try to change her, and he could accept the "bad"/grey things she did/does.
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
What about little helena?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Holly Fuck
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
...

That was me being speechless after I finished reading your superb story!

Your astounding portrayal of the complex yet beautiful relationship between Bruce and Selina resonated with me so much! All that passion, angst & drama made my head spin [in a good way lol]! And it was only a one-shot! Unbelievable!

I bow down to your greatness! :-D
VeroniqueClaire chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
What a brutal, epic, thorny, gorgeous story - these two certainly do love to twist the knife, and you've captured it amazingly. It's so rare to see dialog that's so spot on for the character's voices, but that reveals deeper layers as well and you've really done fantastically here. And something about the line, "She was winning, of course." just delighted me.
Aleli chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I didn't realize I missed reading this story. It's beautiful, sexy, tragic, and all BatCat. How I wish to know what happened in Tokyo but I like the ending just the same. More one shots like this please?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was sheer perfection!
cee chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OH MY GOD. Who knew that my favorite BatCat story would come out months later after its release?! This is phenomenal. It fits almost exactly what I had in mind when I think of their life together after TDKR. The constant push and pull, give and take, on and off, etc. Please make this a two-shot or a three-shot or whatever? I just need more!
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
its bittersweet but it's reality.. well as real as DC world goes.. they were never meant to end up together but they were bound to each other forever.. :(
i love it.. XD
Cumby's Girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Nooo! That can't be the end right?! They
have to realize that they're meant to be
together always. Beautiful story but it
made me sad. ;(
cris chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Even being a huge fan of TDKR ending, I like your version here, similar with their relationship in general. If Selina were introduced in The Dark Knight, for example,I think something like that could have happened inside Gotham. I LOVED the way she manipulated him as the same time oppened his eyes about the truth for his "normal" girlfriend. Personally, I don't think Bruce could be so desperate to have a "normal" relationship and so affected by Selina, none of his dates in comics, movies or another medias were exactly normal.
Am I wrong or you created a character, Elliot, inspired by Hush? I mean, she's a doctor like him and the names are similar (Thomas Elliot).
So, I love your BatCat stories, already cried with some chapters of You Look Better in Pearls and A Harbor in the Tempest and I'm always looking for your stories :)
Eto117 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I'm happy with the ending. I thought it was gonna be more angst-y but I liked it this way. It seems Bruce hasn't given them everything yet. Maybe one day they'll decide to "retire".