Reviews for Plastic Swords and Screwdrivers
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I really enjoyed this!

The build up to seeing Arthur with Camelot and rebuilding it (a purposeful hint?) to finding Excalibur.

Beautifully done.

Their meeting wasn't over the top or too emotional. It seemed right for them.

I will say I felt it a little hard to get into the story at the beginning, but it wasn't a bad beginning by any means.

Good luck with your writers muse!
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow I love it wow
can u write one were Arthur and merlin meets the doctor in the future and they some how end up at Clara's house
Ps I so want Clara to fan girl over merlin
If you can
Micaela Taylor chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
what! You cant just brig back all of those feels about Arthur and Merlin then just end it you need to wright more!
flowerhippie1234 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Both The Doctor and Merlin were well written, and I genuinely felt with Merlin as the story went on. Good job.
Gallee chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Yep I've been going through and reading the doctor Who/Merlin crossovers and this is my favorite so far think you for writing it. :)
Heroicagal chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
CMEmillennium chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Priase it is! LEGOS! one of the main things that caught my attention and i was laughing hysterically at the personal war Merlin had with the stuffed Teddy Bear. One thousand years of waiting and a teddy bear turned out not to bea good comibnation for Merlin. ;)

I absolutely love it! Is there any chance whatsoever you will write a sequel, or continue it. it has a TON of potencial about saving Abion that you could write a whole series and include legos in all of them. :) I could already thiunk of one.
Where Arthur and Merlin use legos to make a battle plan :)

I love it! thanks for writing this story, made me happy and made my day :)
ImaginationInk chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Nice, I like it
Insanityisgood25 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was very good, but sooooooo long to read! I would suggest in future split it
Up. I say here forever and I'm not good reading a massive chapter because my brain starts saying 'I wonder when it ends' and that's a horrible thing to think when you're into a story.

But the story itself was clever and made me teary at points. The emotion and angst... God... Don't know what to do with myself. ;D

Good luck and all the best

Insanity x
2FantasyLover2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this story. No words can say how much I love it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This brought me to tears :'(
Jillian Sutherli chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
WOOOOO! Great story love it! Please make a sequel soon. You are a great writer! By the way this story gives me an idea for a you tube series, hmmmmmm...
Emryskitty chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You are a amazing writer, i love all your descriptive words, and you mixture of humor and drama, Brilliant, hope to see more soon! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013