Reviews for Into Hell, Prieddu Annwn Part 5 of Coins
Patiku chapter 16 . 9/4
No! How can you make Morgana barren? And for Merlin - isn't he supposed to be immortal?
Except for that - it's a great story!
sarajm chapter 20 . 3/14
Nice wrapup and hint for the next story. I'm soooo going there now!
sarajm chapter 19 . 3/14
Pregnant Gwen is just adorable. Look out Arthur!
sarajm chapter 18 . 3/14
I loved the Leon and Cai reunion. I feel like I've been anticipating this for SOOOOOOOOOO long that I almost cheered.
sarajm chapter 17 . 3/14
I'm so glad for Annis and Lancelot's reunion. I felt all warm and happy :)
sarajm chapter 16 . 3/14
Hahaha - that was such a fitting revenge that Arthur had on Merlin :)
sarajm chapter 15 . 3/14
That was a very fitting decision by Merlin. I'm also glad to know there were some reasonable men among the enemy forces.
sarajm chapter 14 . 1/20
Awwwwww, I'm so happy about the Lancelot-Haddy reunion.

I really hope Morgana is right about Merlin being on the way.
sarajm chapter 13 . 1/20
Oh no! What does this sword injury mean for Arthur. Must keep reading...
sarajm chapter 12 . 1/20
I love that Leon is away, though I'm definitely wondering if that's actually a good thing for Arthur.
sarajm chapter 11 . 1/20
I'll bet Gwaine would prefer to be at the tavern just now... Well he probably does so anytime, but even more during this chapter.
sarajm chapter 10 . 1/20
Grrrrrr on Morgause. I had such high hopes that Bricius would be able to rescue Lisanor, but no such luck.
sarajm chapter 9 . 1/20
Hmm... the thought of near-naked Lancelot...
sarajm chapter 8 . 1/20
Hooray! Lancelot is back. Horrible how they found him though..

I'm glad Arthur knows Leon's secret now.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 20 . 1/12
So I've spent the last week(ish) reading trough the installments of this series, and holy hell, I love you. These are so brilliant. So well-thought out, well-researched, just well-everything. I know I'll be coming back to read these again and again in the future, and I'm sure I'll find even more things to love about them with each subsequent read.

I've been ruminating on how to write up this review for the past 24 hours, and I still don't even know how to quantify my appreciation and adoration for this series of yours. Well done, my friend. Bravo :)