Reviews for Mass Effect Minifics
I love Grunt!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Excelente!
BCE chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
I enjoyed this look at Jack becoming a teacher at Grissom.

I liked the change we see in Jack in ME3, and would honestly enjoying it if we actually got to see some more of how she settled in there, and both her and the students adapting to each other.
BrokenChosenofEva
BCE chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
I love how you write EDI, her thoughts and interactions with the various crew members.

Especially in ME3, EDI and Legion are my favorite characters after Mordin and Tali, and I love reading from their perspective.
BrokenChosenofEva
ppd123456 chapter 33 . 2/19/2014
I've always enjoyed the way Zaeed and Garrus bonded. This was fantastic!
ppd123456 chapter 34 . 2/19/2014
You captured Anderson so well.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 31 . 11/23/2013
This is a good one. I liked the bit about the crew gathering in the observation lounge, and anything that doesn't sympathize with Liara after Thessia is a win for me. (The way she behaved during that mission really pissed me off.) The little bits of Shepard/Garrus are always nice as well.
Danie-Dono chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
Javik was a very interesting character. This was done do well seeing his perspective. I wish I could have seen more of his opinions on other characters on the ship but I guess he summed up his opinion...they are naive and foolish and he can't imagine them succeeding where his people failed. Loved the impending thought at the end.
CyanB chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
I like this a lot.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
Excellent backstory for Nyreen!
My Fluffy Scarf chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
I LOVE how you wrote Legion and EDI. It's amazing how you have all these very different characters pegged so well. That's talent! Keep it up!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
The last line is very effective.
LilVy chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
Awww... I loved this! You know, when I played the game, I didn't care much for Sam because she seemed a little pushy and I didn't like that. Thank heavens the Citadel DLC came out and I got a much better insight to her personality. I fell in love with her cuteness!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
Quite nice, Traynor doesn't get the spotlight much, this was nicely done! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/25/2013
Good chapter, I love stuff written from Aria's POV! Can't wait for the next chapter!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »