Reviews for Like Beaten Pyjacks
Alpenwolf chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
My my, ginger really tries to help and does it good, getting the information he wanted pretty fast ... thanks to faust, (in)directly
Alpenwolf chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
I'm a bit confused why there is a review from me to the fifth chapter, while that one was clearly meant for the 4th chapter ... oh well

that part is done, arg is dead and now the new red sand formula is gone, hopefully ...

the last five words remind me of 'veni vidi vici' ...I came, saw and won ... and I just had to look if I found a translation of that ... and it quite fits faust's speach, circumstance and emotions at the end of the chapter
Alpenwolf chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
my my ... a new red sand formula? that's not good, not good at all ... it doesn't even matter that the formula isn't complete yet, it's probably even worse ... everything involved with red sand is bad
Alpenwolf chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
a quarian guard? that's a bit strange, isn't it? That may be only me ... but I don't think that the quarians on a pilgrimage would do something like that, but hey one quarian tried to sell a few other quarians to the collectors, so I guess it's alright.

hehe, a turian scared of a human ... quite a sight, no?
Charis77 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Good beginnings for Giger and Faust! I thought this chapter was fine-plot building and makes you want to read the next.
Alpenwolf chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Frosch, what a name for a bodyguard XD but hey, I'll shook my head whenever I see/read/hear a guy being Maria or Andrea ... for me that are women's name, not men names ... but different cultures, different names ... and that goes even more for an entire galaxy!

poor mouse, you got a krogan coming after you, a pissed off one
Ddangerdan chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
This chapter's fine. Don't sell yourself short. Think of this as introducing the feel of characters, and Giger getting used to working with Faust. Personally, I suspect there may be more to what Mouse is doing than may be apparent considering what you did with the Tank Born Diaries having Wrog not being the insider when instead it was Aeacus. Keep up the good work.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh my, what a start with those two ... I wonder how this will go on