Reviews for Crystal Clear
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
This is nice so far!
coolguy84 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
ok know im not usually into stuff with romance but I kinda like this
Akasuna-No-Tenshi chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I laugh at Chisote's tought about Sasuke 'Pervert' xD
It was a great chapter, update soon !
bloodplus103 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Not bad I like it, can't wait to see where this story goes ;)
Kaito The Shadow Wrya chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
This is nice so far :D I'll be following you.
Akasuna-No-Tenshi chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I love this story! Keep it up!
Update soon pleaseee! :3
Dana-Eliza chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
First things first. I love that you made your profile longer XD And I also take credit for converting you to like certain pairings, muahahaha. It is a gift.

Your OC seems good. Feisty little thing. Don't make her too fiesty and aggressive, can get annoying. I like that she isn't swooning over Sasuke. Maybe make her fall for Karin and rub it into all the guys' faces :D I did wonder why Sasuke wanted her to come along. I think you need to clear that up somewhere, because Karin is a healer, so why would he need another healer?

And also put in some other missions and such, not just follow what Hebi did in the storyline. Otherwise I can just go read the manga ;) And maybe have some other relationship developments. Maybe things go different, because she is there? I mean she must have some sort of influence on Karin and her crushing on Sasuke at some point. And also the way Suigetsu feels towards the group... You probably already thought about it, but you know me, I blab XD

The title also seems interesting... I wonder how it should be seen.

And just a little note. You spelled Suigetsu wrong a lot and it's one of those pet peeves of mine, I can find it really annoying XD So pay attention to that next time ;)
flipnotes chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Still some more grammatical errors :P but the descriptions are nice. Like the water pouring out like waves, and Sasuke's icy glare. Don't be afraid to change a lot of things from the manga to make it more unique also. :D
flipnotes chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
A few grammatical errors, but it's at a good beginning :)