Reviews for Little While Lies
louisesnape chapter 10 . 7/6
Kyaaaaaa love it so much! This story is so great!
tanseynz chapter 10 . 6/22
A genuinely wonderful story. The exploration of their confused, muddled up and homone-messed-with emotions along with everything happening both on the ship and beyond makes for a real and sometimes confused path. Yet at the same time both men are still very much themselves, Jim doing some seriously weird things while Spock just keeps on trying to work him out. This is one of the very few fanfictions where Spock is actually and visibly half alien, not just a different race and culture.
Imo it needs to carry on a little more, simply because you've only just got them to admit they love each other, and a relationship consists of a lot more, especially their relationship.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/22
I am LOVING this! Your Jim clearly lives in Jim-land, where there is a big no contact bubble around him. Trouble is, no one else lives there so the rest of the crew treat him as a normal (well sort of) human being.
Aint perceptions fun? Especially mistaken ones...
Tiana chapter 10 . 6/18
Thanks for this. I love it very much.
Eeriel chapter 10 . 6/18
This was amazing.
Wth-0.0 chapter 10 . 5/16
YASSSS FINALLY
Wth-0.0 chapter 8 . 5/16
Its funny how they keep denying that they're a couple but they do so much couple things also don't you think sam smith's safe with me is a nice song for them?
Spock raised his eyebrow a lot, really a lot
werewolf6780 chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Ok. WOW THAT WAS AMAZING!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Absolutely love your stories! I hope you write more Jim and Spock stories in the future, because you have their voices down to an art. Hope to read more soon!
ZuanTheGreat chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
You make the faces of the characters too? Thank god I'm not the only one. I also mimic how I think the people would look in fanfiction's I'm reading, so if I read them in public, everyone is just like 'what the hell?!'
mimikopi chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Great story. I loved how their relationship progressed.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Great story. So much entertainment here. But have you noticed that your title says Little WHILE Lies?" Did you do that on purpose or did you mean "little WHITE lies?" This story is so popular, how come no reader has pointed this out in a review yet?" It's a pretty big error for such a well-done, well-polished story. Very strange.
Gina chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Oi, gostei desta história ela é bonita, so os desencontro dos dois que é irritante, eles dando voltas e mais volta sem sair do lugar,
LyckyDycky chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
This was wonderful. Cute and I was itching to read this (to finish} during school.