Reviews for Little While Lies
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 10 . 10/6
I loved this story!
At times I stopped and thought that Jim couldn't be that dense but then again, he did alienate himself from his crew and basicly himself for over a year and so was out of sort with this.
I laughed quite much and the drama fit well too.
Meme Lord chapter 10 . 8/9
Oh my god, I loved this fanfic. It was so beautifully written and the chapters were very lengthy which I enjoyed thoroughly. Thank you for writing this pice of art!
elfgirl13 chapter 9 . 5/22
I squealed at the Hitchhiker reference. And couldn't help but notice that their relationship is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike a friendship
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 10 . 3/4
A beautiful story !
KuKia chapter 10 . 2/28
loved your story!
Silvanesti chapter 10 . 2/26
I absolutely adore this story. They're so incredibly cute and awkward and oblivious and loveable. Actually, all the characters are great. Definitely one for my favourites list.
Silvanesti chapter 2 . 2/24
I don't understand the reference to the steppe polecat (mustela eversmanni) and found no quick explanation on the net. Could you please enlighten me?
Great chapter, I'm loving this.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh, I absolutely love the start of this story. Fantastic chapter, it will be delightful to read the rest.
Kitty Smith chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
Utterly fantastic. Also, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be this way, and I'm a bit amused it took me until the last chapter to notice, but is the title meant to be "Little Whi l e Lies" or is that a typo?

Anyway, I adore the humor of this, and even the upsetting or sorrowful scenes still managed to captivate. Good show and thanks for sharing :)
tanseynz chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
What I 100% love is Spock is all tactile with Kirk, which for a Vulcan, is astounding. But really, both of them are nuts if they think they're not in a romantic relationship. Pulease! Even my one year old grand-niece would know better!
tanseynz chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Every time I read this I end up giggling like a loon. I don't know which is funnier, Kirk getting all embarrassed because he's checking out Spock's arse, or feeling weird because Spock is checking his out. Plus Uhura is getting several years worth of hilarious blackmail out of it!
louisesnape chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
Kyaaaaaa love it so much! This story is so great!
tanseynz chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
A genuinely wonderful story. The exploration of their confused, muddled up and homone-messed-with emotions along with everything happening both on the ship and beyond makes for a real and sometimes confused path. Yet at the same time both men are still very much themselves, Jim doing some seriously weird things while Spock just keeps on trying to work him out. This is one of the very few fanfictions where Spock is actually and visibly half alien, not just a different race and culture.
Imo it needs to carry on a little more, simply because you've only just got them to admit they love each other, and a relationship consists of a lot more, especially their relationship.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I am LOVING this! Your Jim clearly lives in Jim-land, where there is a big no contact bubble around him. Trouble is, no one else lives there so the rest of the crew treat him as a normal (well sort of) human being.
Aint perceptions fun? Especially mistaken ones...
Tiana chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Thanks for this. I love it very much.