Reviews for Silver Lining
Lightningotter6 chapter 24 . 12/14/2020
While I was extremely late to the party, I'm just thankful I got to read these great stories. I love your work and am extremely, extremely thankful for some of the best reading. Through heartbreak, romance, and all the emotions you made a great world full of great characters that live and breathe through the chapters and I'm thankful for all you wrote because I enjoyed these great pieces.
AbsitInvidia28 chapter 23 . 4/22/2020
I just went through and re-read Smoke and Mirrors, and then this. I know you haven't updated in years, but I have to say I still greatly enjoy this story and wish I knew how it ended and what happened. You did an incredible job writing, truly. It was interesting and engaging, but I know life happens and writers block, etc. etc.

I hope you are doing well, and still writing. You did such great work, it would be a shame to stop enjoying your talent. I hope you are staying safe and healthy during these trying times. And if you ever do come back to this story, I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/17/2020
Too bad we didn't see how Fang reconciled with Light and how they love Summer in this new relationship Light x Fang x Summer
Project 0mega chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
it is saddening that you are ending it like this. I'm just saying that because I think you will not continue on with this story even though it's great. If you can please update this or pass it on to someone who will. Good job on what you've done so far and keep up the good work.
Some fan chapter 24 . 1/28/2018
Daaaaaammn, pretty amazing story. I hope the story can continue again, lightning deserve to be happy :(
Anon chapter 24 . 1/27/2018
Damn its pretty amazing story, i see that you havent updated for quite... A while. Hope you found a reason and spirit to continue the story. I totally love it!
unbridleddesire chapter 19 . 12/20/2017
holy shit, if summer and light gets it done then fang have to do it too
unbridleddesire chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
by gods, this is the best chapter. summer is so adorable, teasing light like that
unbridleddesire chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
tbh light is doing the world a favor by castrating noel
unbridleddesire chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
wait, isnt candice that girl hawke flirting with in SnM? lol S&M
unbridleddesire chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
by gods, summer is perfect. why fang keep doing this. this is not even summerxfangxlight. it's more like one sided summerxfang , cause no one, no one can take light's place. it's like fang had imprinted on light and incapable of loving somebody else
unbridleddesire chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
when will this idiot forgive herself
unbridleddesire chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
oh lord, i love serah's letter
Hrodge1075 chapter 24 . 7/4/2017
Wow I love this! I see you haven't updated in a while but it really is a shame that this story doesn't have an ending yet. I can only hope you find a reason and the drive to continue, I'm sure many people would love to see what happens next! Best of luck!
NovaBlaster chapter 24 . 1/24/2017
I know you probably hear this alot and won't make a difference with mine but I would really hope for you to come back and continue this story. It's too amazing not to be finished and I hope you get motivated to do it