Reviews for Silver Lining
Hrodge1075 chapter 24 . 7/4
Wow I love this! I see you haven't updated in a while but it really is a shame that this story doesn't have an ending yet. I can only hope you find a reason and the drive to continue, I'm sure many people would love to see what happens next! Best of luck!
novablaster chapter 24 . 1/24
I know you probably hear this alot and won't make a difference with mine but I would really hope for you to come back and continue this story. It's too amazing not to be finished and I hope you get motivated to do it
Luna del Desierto chapter 24 . 1/20
Thanks for sharing this amazing work!
LightSummerUp chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
I hope U do come back, I personally luv your fics, and I had some interesting ideas, like Light and Summer mating and such
Virginia Hunt chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I hope that this continues and gives people like me the ending of Fang and Lightning becoming a couple - they understand each other in ways that most others don't understand in this tale. I'm positive that Jihl will get the bad karma she's owed...
audy17 chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
Loved all Prudence fics. At one point she had more on this site. Most were short stories. I hate to see this fic among others left unfinished. All these fics ha e alot of potential to be great regardless of the ending if they were only completed. Not sure what happened to the author I'm assuming she moved on to newer and better things to do. If these reviews are ever read by the author again I hope she finds them and is in good health. Alot of old and new fans would love a update no matter how late.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/25/2016
I still have hope that you'll update someday. The story has influenced me in all sorts of ways and I wish to be able to see the ending or continuation if possible. Thank you for the hard work you have put into making and orchestrating this story.
LightSummerUp chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I think Prudence Chastity maybe re-tired and waiting for more.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
Noooooo! I just finished this story and was heartbroken when I saw how long it's been since the last update!
If you still are planning on continuing this (Please please please :P ), I wish you the best of luck! Good story and characters !
A2463 chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
Love it! Please continue!
victra chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
I hope to update these stories someday. they are very good
daughtzonix chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Honestly you guys, I think the author is gone for good on this site and others. No information on any site,So I would not expect a update at all. Too bad stories were really good, I guess I enjoyed them while they lasted.
Please chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Even tho it's been a year, I hope you'll update or at least let us know the ending! I keep hope you'll update one day.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/12/2015
I hope you will continue this story one day because I had a great pleasure in reading it
DianaArty89 chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Please update this. I don't think I'll be able to live without an update.