Reviews for Silver Lining
Please chapter 24 . 5/25
Even tho it's been a year, I hope you'll update or at least let us know the ending! I keep hope you'll update one day.
I hope you will continue this story one day because I had a great pleasure in reading it
DianaArty89 chapter 24 . 4/5
Please update this. I don't think I'll be able to live without an update.
Princess Ryn S. Galstun chapter 1 . 3/13
Really good story. Update when ya can I look forward to reading the rest!
Light Summer Up chapter 1 . 3/12
Hi. When's next Update? Very intrigued by this fic. Was wondering, when Light comes down to see Summer, will she bring that Special cock, and impregnate Sum? Hoping that happens, and that Sum mates with Light, Sex, breasts, Babies, and more
Loving the story wish there were more chapters tho
Guest chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Aww I hope you're not planning on ending it there...it would be a shame for such a great story to not be continued
Wow Cool story chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
I just read this entire story in one sitting! I absolutely love how you portray all the characters!

Surprisingly, I also greatly enjoy your OCs! Usually people dont flesh their OCs out enough to make them seem like real people, but yours are well thought out and well made :) Kudos!

I hope I can someday finish this story, and hopefully sometime soon! :)
kittyyuln chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
I really hope you continue this story, I really enjoyed it and would love to know how the characters continue to interact with eachother and how the situation solves itself.
Please update! Hugs for you if you do!
GGGGGGGGG chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
Can you please please please update soon! This story must go on!
Probably Lucky Athena chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
I hope that wasn't the end. This story and it's precessior were amazing.
Amazingly amazed chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
WOW THIS SERIES IS KILLING ME IT'S AMAZING
I JUST WANT FANG AND LIGHTNING TO MEET AGAIN DJFIDNCOSNCDJCJDBGJF

I've just spent the day reading Silver Lining and the prequel and you're an amazing author! The chapters are always long, but it feels like I'm done reading them in a flash!

I hope you update soon! This is an amazing work!
Light Summer Up chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Sup. Lovely Fic So Far. When's Nxt Update? Wondering, When Light Goes to See Summer, Will She Purchase the Impregnating Strap-On Dildo to use on Summer? Wish Dildo also was able to Erect, and Also allow Light to Feel Summer during Sex, or Summer giving Light a Blowjob, or Summer Perhaps Using Spell On Light, like as They're having Sex and their Pussies Touch, A Cock Slides out of Lights into Summer's, Achieving Intended Goals. Will Summer Mate with Light? Yess, I Hope So
martinskii chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
Sometimes I forget your fic isn't actually canon ha... I need an update, I'm going through withdrawal.
Ngaire chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
Loved the chapter, would love to see what Fang thinks of Summer and Light getting together. Hope to see some updates soon.