Reviews for Silver Lining
Loving the story wish there were more chapters tho
Guest chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Aww I hope you're not planning on ending it there...it would be a shame for such a great story to not be continued
Wow Cool story chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
I just read this entire story in one sitting! I absolutely love how you portray all the characters!

Surprisingly, I also greatly enjoy your OCs! Usually people dont flesh their OCs out enough to make them seem like real people, but yours are well thought out and well made :) Kudos!

I hope I can someday finish this story, and hopefully sometime soon! :)
kittyyuln chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
I really hope you continue this story, I really enjoyed it and would love to know how the characters continue to interact with eachother and how the situation solves itself.
Please update! Hugs for you if you do!
GGGGGGGGG chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
Can you please please please update soon! This story must go on!
Probably Lucky Athena chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
I hope that wasn't the end. This story and it's precessior were amazing.
Amazingly amazed chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
WOW THIS SERIES IS KILLING ME IT'S AMAZING
I JUST WANT FANG AND LIGHTNING TO MEET AGAIN DJFIDNCOSNCDJCJDBGJF

I've just spent the day reading Silver Lining and the prequel and you're an amazing author! The chapters are always long, but it feels like I'm done reading them in a flash!

I hope you update soon! This is an amazing work!
Light Summer Up chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Sup. Lovely Fic So Far. When's Nxt Update? Wondering, When Light Goes to See Summer, Will She Purchase the Impregnating Strap-On Dildo to use on Summer? Wish Dildo also was able to Erect, and Also allow Light to Feel Summer during Sex, or Summer giving Light a Blowjob, or Summer Perhaps Using Spell On Light, like as They're having Sex and their Pussies Touch, A Cock Slides out of Lights into Summer's, Achieving Intended Goals. Will Summer Mate with Light? Yess, I Hope So
martinskii chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
Sometimes I forget your fic isn't actually canon ha... I need an update, I'm going through withdrawal.
Ngaire chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
Loved the chapter, would love to see what Fang thinks of Summer and Light getting together. Hope to see some updates soon.
adeleh chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
oh man...i really like slight and flight...please let this end up with summer, lighting and fan all together and just happy and just let there have wonderful threesomes all the time. and hopefully theyll have a huge family. Summer has some kids with light and then she has some with fang and then lightning also has kids with fang. it would just be great
AzrethKida chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
SO glad you updated this-at long last! Great recent chapters. Poor Lightning; those memories of her and Fang together ;A; Keep going! Great story as usual :)
Light Summer Up chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
Hi. Please Update Soon. Idea: When Light goes to Pulse to see Summer, She also bought the Special Strap-on Cock that can Impregnate another Femme, Summer and Light having Crazy Sex, Summer Introducing Light to Her Parents for approval as potential Mate, Summer also wearing Strap-on Herself to Help Heal Light of Her Demons, loving, cherishing, wanting Light to be Free of Her Self-imposed Prison She placed herself in, Light Thanking Summer For All She did, They make passionate love, Light Wearing Cock, They fuck, Summer conceiving Light's Baby
ilovemycandy chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
Good Stuff cannot wait until you update, love it! )
satouseistyle chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
Kinda sad that Summer will be returning to Gran Pulse but also excited that Lightning will be visiting them later on. I wonder what will be the dynamics between Lightning, Fang and Summer when that happens.