Reviews for Silver Lining
Virginia Hunt chapter 1 . 8/25
I hope that this continues and gives people like me the ending of Fang and Lightning becoming a couple - they understand each other in ways that most others don't understand in this tale. I'm positive that Jihl will get the bad karma she's owed...
audy17 chapter 24 . 8/18
Loved all Prudence fics. At one point she had more on this site. Most were short stories. I hate to see this fic among others left unfinished. All these fics ha e alot of potential to be great regardless of the ending if they were only completed. Not sure what happened to the author I'm assuming she moved on to newer and better things to do. If these reviews are ever read by the author again I hope she finds them and is in good health. Alot of old and new fans would love a update no matter how late.
I still have hope that you'll update someday. The story has influenced me in all sorts of ways and I wish to be able to see the ending or continuation if possible. Thank you for the hard work you have put into making and orchestrating this story.
LightSummerUp chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I think Prudence Chastity maybe re-tired and waiting for more.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
Noooooo! I just finished this story and was heartbroken when I saw how long it's been since the last update!
If you still are planning on continuing this (Please please please :P ), I wish you the best of luck! Good story and characters !
A2463 chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
Love it! Please continue!
victra chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
I hope to update these stories someday. they are very good
daughtzonix chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Honestly you guys, I think the author is gone for good on this site and others. No information on any site,So I would not expect a update at all. Too bad stories were really good, I guess I enjoyed them while they lasted.
Please chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Even tho it's been a year, I hope you'll update or at least let us know the ending! I keep hope you'll update one day.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/12/2015
I hope you will continue this story one day because I had a great pleasure in reading it
DianaArty89 chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Please update this. I don't think I'll be able to live without an update.
Princess Ryn S. Galstun chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Really good story. Update when ya can I look forward to reading the rest!
Light Summer Up chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Hi. When's next Update? Very intrigued by this fic. Was wondering, when Light comes down to see Summer, will she bring that Special cock, and impregnate Sum? Hoping that happens, and that Sum mates with Light, Sex, breasts, Babies, and more
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12/2015
Loving the story wish there were more chapters tho
Guest chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Aww I hope you're not planning on ending it there...it would be a shame for such a great story to not be continued