Reviews for Silver Lining
FigmentBlur chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ahaha, glad to know that there's a sequel and it wasn't like a huge time skip where everything is all back to normal, good job. I like how the problem with Sky and Vanille still remains an issue, so there's hope for them yet and how Searah cries in her room (I'm going to guess the reason why is because she doesn't want to worry anybody). I also like Jaegars role of being like the "protector" towards Fang and how Anya and Summer and on Fang's "side" with Lightning. Just the overall balance between the situation of the problems and the characters is impressive. Once again, wonderful vivid imagery through your writing, I just find it refreshing reading your works because it's just so detailed and to the point. Though I can't help but wonder what would happen if a certain situations were to arise.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow atleast Fang is getting better, cant wait for more. Luv ur writing and liked how you dived and reintroduce the characters for ppl who never read the first one
megamar chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Yes I know the story couldn't end that way
Thanks for the sequel, glad you write
everything seems better, but still so sad
Hopes Lightning will return
Update soon
shezaei-neko chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh Mother. You already made my heart ache and this is just the first chapter.
I'm kind of relieved to see that Fang is doing better, but she's not yet at her prime. Also it saddens me a little that Jaeger isn't giving Light any chance, just as Sky. She wasn't the only one at fault, if anything, she hurt as much as Fang.
I just hope they can forgive her at some point, for the sake of Fang, since it's obvious that Light is an important part in Fang's live, despite everything that happened between them.
And Light, it must be heart-wrenching to be alone and with really no support after all the ordeal now that everyone she ever loved is gone and far away.
I just hope that Light and Fang can heal together, mate, have lots of babies and have the happy ending they deserve this time.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Been waiting for this sooo long so happy to see more
SideQuester chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
In all honesty, I was both totally excited and completely freaked out when I first saw this. Now, having read it, WOW! It is great to see that Fang is in a far better place than she was at the end of 'Smoke and Mirror', but yeah, there is clearly a long way to go for Fang to be okay again. Also, that part about where Fang had cut her tattoo out was almost too much to read through; that was just depressing.

I know that Jaeger and Sky are completely justified in their hatred of Lightning at this point, but man are things bad; major underestimate, I know. It is at least nice to see that Anya and Summer have forgiven her to some extent, and seem to want for Fang to get to see her again. Hopefully that will be able to happen because it looks like something Fang needs right now. This was a great start to what looks like it will be a powerful story; EXCELLENT CHAPTER!

P.S. - I totally loved the summary for this story. "Story of healing for all." - Terrific tagline!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMGOGMGOGMGOGMGOGGMGOGM!YES what I been waiting for
SlowActingPoison chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very good chapter. Great to see a sequal for Smoke and Mirrors.
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29