Reviews for Silver Lining
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2014
Yay! I love this story so much! I have to admit that I miss fang and light as a couple so much, but I also enjoy light and summer. Soooooooo excited for an update!
Miria chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Plot twist! Summer impregnates Lightning! In two months, when Light visits, Summer notices her baby-bump. Creating a whole bunch of new drama!
A little rusty chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
It's a good update but doesn't flow with previous chaps
dillydip248 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
ahhh this story is amazing...and I actually really like the Summer and Light pairing. I actually kinda hope Summer and Light will have a kid. I absolutely can not wait for the festival...cause Lightning will see Fang! I'm also curious as to what the others on Gran Pulse will think about Summer and Lightning. Anyways great job! Hope you update soon!
Light Summer Up chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Oh, how sweet. If Light goes to Pulse to see Summer, wonder where it would go. Hope that Light purchases that special dildo that can impregnate another, would be nice if Light bought that just in case if things do work out in Gran Pulse, that she and Summer can have sex, Summer perhaps mating with Light, and Summer having Light's Baby, and if they catch Jihl, more the merrier
mttmercado chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
i wonder if there will be some fighting tournament in this festival and if lightning would take part in it if she entered.

lightning letting go of sarah persay felt very emotional. i feel so much for her.

lerberu is the best thing ever, she needs SOMEONE or something good for her,i can't wait until she gets it
Dalish Elf chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Yay new chapter! I had been waiting for this. Can't get enough of summer & lightning!
FalconTytus chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
ahh yey an update - wow alot happened in this chapter- i think that when Light gets to Gran Pulse things are gonna get interesting and Jihl... humm maybe she might crop up in the next few chapters! excellent job!
00 chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
wheredafuqubeen!? lol jk sort of
Mr.Ncguy chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
im glad youre back again. hope Fang appears again
AbsitInvidia28 chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
I am so incredibly happy you updated, I've been missing your work. I have to say I'm nervous about how Fang will take finding out about Lightning and Summer :( and while I like both of them a lot, I'm still iffy about them being fuck buddies. Either way though, interesting relationships are always fun to read. I hope you update soon, and perhaps Halycon Days as well? Or Gran Pulse: Life and Love are also amazing works by you. Anyways, I can't wait for you to update, your work is brilliant and amazing.
SideQuester chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
And once again, I am fully reminded of just how much I miss your writing. XD

So, it seems Hawke and Serah are now completely official, big sister's blessing and all. Hawke being the one to suggest waiting is a bit shocking, but her reasoning is really sweet. Seriously, I didn't think Hawke could get anymore loveable.

The Lightning/Summer sex was enjoyable as always. This time around, however, it came with the best news of all: LIGHTNING IS GOING BACK TO GRAN PULSE! XD I don't even care if it is just a visit. Lightning said yes, she'll see Fang again, and I'll be vigorously checking this story for the next updates (lol). Although, the part I really can't wait for is Lightning coming face-to-face with Jaeger again. I am dying to know how that scenario will play out.

Another awesome update that was well worth the wait! Thank you Prudence! Can't wait for the next chapter!
amantle chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
I'm glad you've updated. I'm an addict so I know how hard it is to pull your life together after devoting years to the druggie lifestyle. Even of for Fang it wasn't that long, it still seems like she felt it's sting as if it were longer than that.
On a different note, I'm surprised how well Lightning and Summer work together. Pleasantly surprised.
Thank you for the story so far and keep updating. :3
YuriLover24 chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
Oohhh, can't wait until they go back to Gran Pulse and Light visits!
satouseistyle chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
Just finished reading Smoke and Mirrors and this one and I am truly hooked. Smoke and Mirrors made me depressed with the latter chapters but I'm so grateful that there was a sequel for it.
Lightning and Summer, wow I didn't see that one coming from the previous fic but you made it work. Now I can't wait when Fang joins in on the fun. Perhaps I should stop reading this on work though, it greatly affects my productivity lol
Your fics are the only futa fics I read because it is just too good to miss. Looking forward to your next update!
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »