Reviews for Silver Lining
guest chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
Loved it, hope you update soon.
Nothen19 chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
As always dearest your writing is ever addicting. I'm sure I looked weird to onlookers on the train as I giggled away. But! One thing has always been on my mind... what was in the letter to Anya? I wanna nooooo!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
Man great chapter, love this whole fic can't wait for more updates.
Heartless92 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
While I kinda enjoy the fact that Lightning can actually give a child to Summer, I would REALLY really love if Fang and Lightning got back together! They belong together, deserve a second chance at their relationship and deserve to be happy together. I am still rooting for Fang and Light.

Go FLight GO!
Naughty Tink chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Wonder When Update will occur? What If Summer Had Lightning to Release all Her emotions in one Session? Like Summer pushing all of Lightning's Buttons to get Lightning Aggressive, Where Lightning Does to Summer what Fang Done to Her, to Release All Her Pain, before Sex becomes Extremely Passionate, Blissful, Lustful, perhaps Lightning impregnating Summer
Naughty Bear chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Hi. When's Nxt update? Was Thinking: Lightning Should Impregnate Summer, and Herself Impregnated by Fang.
shezaei-neko chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Hawke is visiting Serah!
Never expected that. I bet this will give her cookie points with Light.
I just hope that Light can have her happy ending with Fang.
Would it be too much to ask that Light has Fang's babies and that Summer has Light's babies? That would be fantastic.
Please do continue, Mother. Your naughty children are waiting.
sapphire9164 chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
The ending was so heartfelt i could practically feel how much Serah and Hawke missed each other. It was beautiful
Kwtwix chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
The funny moments made me laugh so hard I cried. Loved the Hawke bit I can only imagine what kind of trouble they will all get in now that she's here.
k chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
I'm fangirling more than I'd care to admit right now with Hawke's and Serah's reunion. Love this update, hope you can post more :D
DaPhoenix chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
Aaawww, what a sweet moment between Hawke and Serah. Good job.
Kuma chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Man you write great stories! I cant wait for the hawke and serah smut
Guest chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
C:
c0mmanderclarke chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Well, shit. Thanks to this chapter I'm now kind of hoping that Light and Lebreau have a bit of fun too. There's too many people I want Light to have in the endgame. Fang, Summer, Lebreau? Good lord.
SideQuester chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
If we needed to be reminded of how awesome Lebreau usually is in your stories, then this chapter definitely did the job. I'm not sure which part I liked more: Lebreau trying to cheer Lightning up, or her little performance while Lightning was in her bedroom. Seriously though, Lebreau is just about the only good part of Lightning's life on Cocoon.

Also, YAY! HAWKE'S COME TO VISIT! I guess Serah doesn't have to worry about talking to Lightning alone after all. And poor Lebreau; one more person in her house to drool over. XD
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »