Reviews for Carnival Folk
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 1/12
Sexy fic.
Is there more please say there's more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
good job!
Foxluna chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
-sighs happily- glad Ichigo got happiness for himself. after all he now has a life. what he had before was less than a half life considering the fact that of all he went through.
well this was an awesome one-shot and i loved the lemon in it -giggling-
laters,
Fox
p.s.
let me know if you have any other stories or one-shots, i'd love to read em!
AngelaMaeAmatuzio chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That's was indescribably HOT. What an absolutely fantastic story.
Captain Katie-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is still such an enjoyable fan fiction to read. simply perfect, and i have never read something that gave me giggles, or nose bleeds. (Lol) Favorite story on . its just completely. amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I wish there was more
Zer0Espada chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
What a great story! Really funny and cute and, you know what, it's just AMAZING! :D
sampre chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I haven't read something that interesting and different in a while! It is meant in a good way if you thought differently. I am favoriting this!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I heart this soooooooooooooo much! :D
Ghostpainter chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I don't think I could love this story any more if I tried. Its perfect as it is, a one-shot with an ending that leaves their happy travels for our minds to explore, but I must admit I was sad when I got to the end, I think it would be fantastic as a full blown story too, you've created such an unusual and interesting concept here, with so many parts that could be expanded. If you're ever bored and don't know what to write it would be amazing to see more of this, maybe a Shiro POV ;). Anyway, loved it! Thank you :)
Nat-chan-sama chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I literally raved at the mouth at the: "You're in... so deep- AH!" part. The ending was super cute. I loved it!
SweetPeachy chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow...Just Wow! This story was amazing. Not only the story line was good but the sex was too. Keep up the good work :D
Kurosaki's theone chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Awesome! I mean I have read other fics and probably wrote awesome on them too ... but this is seriously the most incredible, mind-blowing fic I've ever read... never IN MY LIFE would I have pictured something as what you wrote.! This was excellent...
And I'm a sucker for happy endings so .. yeah, I totally loved it!
Thanks for such a good post I really do love it when I come across true pieces of work like yours once in a while. :D